X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    Gave all a click

Love the pretty Golden Dragon Ronja

I seem to just be collecting them since I haven't any real clue what I am doing
    Thank you

I don't think anyone know's what they are doing tbh lol! All I know I'm slightly addicted

Comment

-Runs in-
      -Waves-
      -Clicks all eggs/hatchlings-
      -Runs Out-
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Yeah that was why I was saying I liked the code it is ironic
        Yeah. And it turns out she's a girl. I'm seriously considering naming her Aeryn Sunn, even though I'm not really a huge Farscape fan... But it just seems to fit perfectly.

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        Thank You, but i didn't get to one of them in time.

I didn't kill it, I'm just a bad parent, who leaves his kids at home and doesn't check in. (it happened while i was a sleep ok)

I'm So Ashamed, because it died, atleast the other one I Killed
        Aww.... I'm sorry.

Gave all a click

Love the pretty Golden Dragon Ronja

I seem to just be collecting them since I haven't any real clue what I am doing
        Me too!

Me too!!

Me too..... or "neither", rather.
        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          Thank you

I don't think anyone know's what they are doing tbh lol! All I know I'm slightly addicted
          I think the great thing about this addictive little hobby is that there aren't any "rules". It's got no real structure, or goal or winners, etc. You can collect them, breed them, do whatever you want. I'm just trying to get a viable pair of everything available!
          sigpic

Comment

I am hoping to get all of the forms of the dragons right now (Adults and Hatchlings) and all the dragons that are out
            sigpic

Comment

LOL well as long as I am not alone in my *not knowingness* I am cool
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Bred some new eggs in my sig. I'm probably going to abandon a few of them tomorrow, so I'd appreciate any clicks to help them on their way.

Comment

LOL well as long as I am not alone in my *not knowingness* I am cool
                  Hi Tame, now that your hatclings have grown their wings, you knew their gender (click on VIEW) and you can name them accordingly.... come on!.. do your worst!!
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Good morning and clicks for all!!! A couple of mine should be full grown today and I can start grabbing some more eggs!
                    sigpic

Comment

I've got four hatchlings who seem to be needing a bit (okay, a lot) of help.

Click them to help them grow so I may name them!

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

OOOO!!!!OOOO!!! My newest black hatchling looks *different*! Is that an alt? It doesn't look like one of the other black alts I've seen on the thread!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                          I've got four hatchlings who seem to be needing a bit (okay, a lot) of help.

Click them to help them grow so I may name them!
                          CLICKED!

You might want to find an additional thread to read and post something in today, though, because your mint dragon only has like two days left to grow up!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                            Hi Tame, now that your hatclings have grown their wings, you knew their gender (click on VIEW) and you can name them accordingly.... come on!.. do your worst!!
                            LOLOL...GAH!! you know how everyone seems to be saying all of their Dragons are female...well mine are mainly all male at the moment... I think I have two females in this bunch so far..*sighs*

I see some strange names in their futures LOLOL

*clicked on all the babies*
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ooooo my gold one hatched today! I'm hoping that it turns out to be a male so I'll have a matched pair! If it's another female she just might be up for grabs!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                                OOOO!!!!OOOO!!! My newest black hatchling looks *different*! Is that an alt? It doesn't look like one of the other black alts I've seen on the thread!
                                Yup that is an Alt there are two different looks for the alt hatchlings (it is NOT gender based) they are just so people have to work harder to get all forms of Sprites.

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                                Ooooo my gold one hatched today! I'm hoping that it turns out to be a male so I'll have a matched pair! If it's another female she just might be up for grabs!
                                OH OH OH Can I have it PLEASE?? If it is a Female??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X