Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Dragon Cave

    As quite a few people seem to be using the Dragon Cave I thought I'd create a thread to help with the clicks and views necessary to get your dragons to hatch and grow. Also I didn't feel comfortable putting all of my growing number of dragons in my sig.

    So everyone post your dragons and help others by viewing the thread frequently and occasionally clicking on a few.

    And my Dragon Scroll is here


    <added>
    List of ERs & Hatcheries
    Current as at 28-Jul-2011

    The Allure of Neglected Dragons
    Egg Drop Soup
    Eggs around the World
    Silvi's Lair
    Jameia

    http://www.petsgalorespa.net/dragon-cave-nicu/add
    http://valleysherwood.com/
    http://dc.fo-c.us/hatchery/
    http://dc.vg/dragons/
    http://hatchingdragons.invisionzone....s&folder=&id=5
    http://draghatch.tk/
    Last edited by RealmOfX; August 19, 2011, 05:37 PM.
    -

    #2
    heh yay!

    Ok all of my dragons are in my siggy for now (at least til they grow up... yours are huge Rox! ) am looking for more but they are so damn hard to get!

    Oh yeah and I may have accidently killed 1... 2.... when I was trying to learn how it worked... oops?







    Last edited by Ronja; June 25, 2008, 04:33 PM.


    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      As quite a few people seem to be using the Dragon Cave I thought I'd create a thread to help with the clicks and views necessary to get your dragons to hatch and grow. Also I didn't feel comfortable putting all of my growing number of dragons in my sig.

      So everyone post your dragons and help others by viewing the thread frequently and occasionally clicking on a few.
      I give up.

      I don't get the whole dragon thing.

      What's with the donate toggle?

      suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by suse View Post
        I give up.

        I don't get the whole dragon thing.

        What's with the donate toggle?

        suse
        Every hour on the hour a few eggs are made available to grab. Check back at 5 minutes and 10 minutes past the hour and there can be additional ones available. Sometimes people abandone their eggs or hatchlings and you can pick them up too.

        You display the code some place on the net (in your sig or here) and each view or click on them aids in the growth of your egg/hatchling. Not enough views/clicks and you poor dragon dies






        In reality these people are just making money off the advertising on their site and donations but they give us some cute dragons to play with and amuse our small minds
        -

        Comment


          #5
          Here's mine .... and I kinda cheat (I made 2 IDs)



          = JadeScale







          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
            Here's mine .... and I kinda cheat (I made 2 IDs)



            = JadeScale







            You got a speckled egg! I wonder what it is????
            -

            Comment


              #7
              All growed up:
              ... ... ...

              Hatchlings:
              ...


              Eggberts:
              ... ... ...

              And my Dragon Scroll is here[/QUOTE]
              -

              Comment


                #8
                EEEEEEEEKKKK!!! what happen to my eggs ??
                half-ish-ing ??!
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

                Comment


                  #9
                  Uh Oh! They is dedz!!
                  -

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    Uh Oh! They is dedz!!

                    WHYYYYY ???? *sobs*
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                      WHYYYYY ???? *sobs*
                      Dunno
                      -

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Aw now And the special egg too

                        Were they all on your other account? Mebbes it's cursed ........


                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                          Aw now And the special egg too

                          Were they all on your other account? Mebbes it's cursed ........
                          Or maybe having two accounts did it - they track the clicks and views
                          -

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Can't think of another reason really.... they died almost right after she got them hmm....


                            Comment


                              #15
                              You killed it with too many views and/or clicks. The half-shell will disappear on its own in two weeks. Meanwhile try reading the FAQ and be aware that having two accounts is a clear violation of the basic terms you agree to when you sign up for an account and if caught you could have one or both of your scrolls burned, depending on the whim of our nefarious Dragonlord TJ.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X