• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*clicks the dragons!*
    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

it's offline again!!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

okay this server is more unreliable than the old one
        sigpic

Comment

my girlfriend's egg needs some looking at
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

I have two more grown dragons

Volos and Belun

My hatchlings

Lew, Danika and

My eggs

sigpic

Comment

gah i was ¦<->¦ this close to getting a dino egg

EDIT: make that TWICE!!!
              Last edited by AvatarIII; 22 August 2008, 09:11 AM.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

can you click my eggs (and my girlfriends) pleeease!!

--
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

Yay! All my eggs changed! Fingers crossed for them to hatch anytime soon!

ETA: all hatched now!
                  Last edited by Ladyinred; 24 August 2008, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Click The Dragon's Please

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*runs in*

HELP!!!! I was gone for a bit because of school, and when I came back I saw that my hatchlings need lots of help!!!! They've got less than a day to live, and no wings!!!! Help!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I clicked them good luck hope they mature!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          *runs in*

HELP!!!! I was gone for a bit because of school, and when I came back I saw that my hatchlings need lots of help!!!! They've got less than a day to live, and no wings!!!! Help!!!!!!!!
                          They look like they need more views. Again, post in the family thread. Also few posts in the off topic or the games section, in threads that move fast should soulve the problem.
                          sigpic

Comment

Heyy Guys
                            *Clicks all Eggs* ... Wow thats all i ever do lmao

My New Incubator:
                            sigpic
                            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Does my egg's having a hole in their front mean their dead or what (see sig), i'm new to the whole dragon thing so if that was a stupid question please go easy on me.
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                Does my egg's having a hole in their front mean their dead or what (see sig), i'm new to the whole dragon thing so if that was a stupid question please go easy on me.
                                Nope! It just means that your dragons are getting ready to hatch.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X