Morning,

All my eggs hatched !! : Does Happy Dance :
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Yay for hatchlings and your first too
      sigpic

Comment

at what point can you have more than 4 eggs/hatchlings?
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          at what point can you have more than 4 eggs/hatchlings?
          I had the three hatchlings and two eggs so I got two more eggs and then I breed two of my dragons and got another egg
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            I had the three hatchlings and two eggs so I got two more eggs and then I breed two of my dragons and got another egg
            even when i had no eggs and 4 hatchlings it wouldn't let me pick up more eggs
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

really I don't know then I know that seems weird
              sigpic

Comment

it wont let me either it says "you have decided that taking care of four imature hatchlings is enough work and you dont want to take another egg."
                i was like i dont? what ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                  it wont let me either it says "you have decided that taking care of four imature hatchlings is enough work and you dont want to take another egg."
                  i was like i dont? what ?
                  maybe it makes a difference if the Hatchlings have wings or not
                  sigpic

Comment

Mine are close to maturing and I still get that message.
                    sigpic

Comment

even so, two of your hatchlings are wingless
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

i dunno you have two hatchlings with no wings and five eggs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Mine are close to maturing and I still get that message.
                          even so, two of your hatchlings are wingless
                          I don't know how I did it I just know that I stagger when I get them so almost everyday one of them is about to do something (like my stone became an adult today and my mint is about to hatch and my black with wings is about to be an adult later today) I click eggs and there are times it wont let me get an egg after one hatches and then there are times I can. I'm sorry I wish I knew why I was alowed so many I don't know if it matters about where phase they are at or how may adults you have. I wish I could help
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know how I did it I just know that I stagger when I get them so almost everyday one of them is about to do something (like my stone became an adult today and my mint is about to hatch and my black with wings is about to be an adult later today) I click eggs and there are times it wont let me get an egg after one hatches and then there are times I can. I'm sorry I wish I knew why I was alowed so many I don't know if it matters about where phase they are at or how may adults you have. I wish I could help
                            that's ok dg, don't panic i'll try staggering my eggs instead of waiting for them to mature then getting 4 at once
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay I do wish I knew the answer
                              sigpic

Comment

Relax DG, lol its okay im sure we'll figure it out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X