No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and I got all the types of dragons, dinos and the chick.

We need new dragons!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

^ Congrats Jas!! And yeah really really do

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
      :-( I abandoned an egg I'd bred and although it was adopted the person isn't taking care of it. It has 4.5 days left and has only like one click and hardly any views. I don't want any dead eggs on my conscience. So, into my sig it's going for now. Maybe I should have stuck with keeping the eggs in my sig after abandoning them from the get-go.
      Aww sorry... usually if I see an egg or hatchling under 3 days left with little views I throw it into the emergency room. Never had one die that way ...
      Last edited by Ronja; 18 November 2008, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post

And she SHALL be CALLED..... The Hen of WRATH!!!!
        Damn You!!!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        We need new dragons!!!!
        Here Here.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Look what DG got me! >>>>>>

Thanks DG!!

*runs around clicking happily*
          sigpic

Comment

I am a helpful person
            sigpic

Comment

the dcfansite is down and so is livejournal... so I can't get additional clicks/views

I need this little guardian to gender quickly (girl) , so that I can give my other hatchling to DH. We both need girls, but he is trying to get as many cave/non-bred eggs as possible, and I currently have one, but won't give it to him unless I know the other egg one is a girl too >

- these ALL need to be girls, pretty pls.

And this one a boy - - PLEASE!!! I am Soooooo tired of raising mints. lol

DH's:

Comment

*runs in*

*clicks madly*

*gazes longingly at the Golds*

*runs out*
                -

Comment

I finally got a male water thanks to Rox yay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Syrenslure View Post
                    the dcfansite is down and so is livejournal... so I can't get additional clicks/views

I need this little guardian to gender quickly (girl) , so that I can give my other hatchling to DH. We both need girls, but he is trying to get as many cave/non-bred eggs as possible, and I currently have one, but won't give it to him unless I know the other egg one is a girl too >

DH's:
                    Hi there Syrenslure *waves* welcome to the thread and to GW!

Clicked all of them! Hope u get what u want

Comment

morning clicks

*rubbs sore finger*

magi egg X8z1 and white egg gkQe have soft shell

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

Woooo hooo!!!! You've been waiting for one of those for a lonnnnnng time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          The white dragon in my sig needs views (I guess it has enough clicks) an the emergency site is down.

Its not one of my own Dragons, but it is one of my Dragon's hatchlings and it looks like the one who took it doesn't care about it at all
                          That's like one of my eggs I had to abandon. The sibling to the mint one has been taken by someone who doesn't care, so I might put it in my sig too. I was in two minds about doing it, but seeing that you're going to do it, I will too.

Ohh, the eggs finally are starting to crack!

Comment

*Clicky Clicky*
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

It's really frustrating collecting mint after mint after mint, only to have them all turn out to be a single gender, isn't it???

Here's hoping you get all the genders you want out of this batch!

Originally posted by Syrenslure View Post

DH's:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

And does anyone want a silver?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X