No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And she SHALL be CALLED..... The Hen of WRATH!!!!

ETA - I just bred my newest Gold male with a Guardian female and got a gold egg!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post

And she SHALL be CALLED..... The Hen of WRATH!!!!
      Seriously? Oh, come on. What's your secret?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Seriously? Oh, come on. What's your secret?
        The secret is that I'm trying to get a freakin' PAPER dragon and keep MISSING!
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning Dragoneers! Clickies for all!
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
            *morning clicks* when are these five minute drops, or do they happen at random?
            Any time the time ends in 5 or 0, 3 eggs are dropped. So, 12:05, 12:10, 12:15, 12:20, etc. At 00 of course is the big drop.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              With the incubators, you do realize that you can choose the option that is as big as you need it, right? You don't have to get rid of dragons to make them fit, you make it fit the amount of dragons.

And dragongirl, do you want to try trading the dinos, or am I too late?
              No my own stupid I froze my blue hatchling and the red and gold are the only two I don't have (other than the negleted)

The secret is that I'm trying to get a freakin' PAPER dragon and keep MISSING!
              I am lucky I have gotten like 6 if I get another one I will give it too you I have 4 adults and 1 frozen hatchling.
              sigpic

Comment

The white dragon in my sig needs views (I guess it has enough clicks) an the emergency site is down.

Its not one of my own Dragons, but it is one of my Dragon's hatchlings and it looks like the one who took it doesn't care about it at all
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Thanks Todds worshipper and Seahen for the info on the drops hopefully I'll have better luck getting myself something rare now
                  Though I always seem to be too slow...

Comment

*Clicks For All*
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

I am lucky I have gotten like 6 if I get another one I will give it too you I have 4 adults and 1 frozen hatchling.
                      Thanks! And if I get one of the two dinos you're looking for I'll let you have 'em. I've got all the dinos, plus a frozen hatchling or two already. I don't think I'm missing all that many from the whole collection now - time for new eggs!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks! And if I get one of the two dinos you're looking for I'll let you have 'em. I've got all the dinos, plus a frozen hatchling or two already. I don't think I'm missing all that many from the whole collection now - time for new eggs!
                        Thanks all I am missing is a red dino, a gold and an alt vine
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          The white dragon in my sig needs views (I guess it has enough clicks) an the emergency site is down.

Its not one of my own Dragons, but it is one of my Dragon's hatchlings and it looks like the one who took it doesn't care about it at all
                          That's sad. I put the white hatchling in my sig for now so he/she can get some more views.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            Thanks all I am missing is a red dino, a gold and an alt vine
                            Yeah, I haven't had much luck breeding an alt vine, either. I'm also missing a female silver (I have the male), and a few odds and ends as far as matched pairs of male and female.

I'd love to get/make one of those zombie hatchlings. I think Carpenter's is the only one I've seen yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

:-( I abandoned an egg I'd bred and although it was adopted the person isn't taking care of it. It has 4.5 days left and has only like one click and hardly any views. I don't want any dead eggs on my conscience. So, into my sig it's going for now. Maybe I should have stuck with keeping the eggs in my sig after abandoning them from the get-go.
                              sigpic

Comment

:-( I abandoned an egg I'd bred and although it was adopted the person isn't taking care of it. It has 4.5 days left and has only like one click and hardly any views. I don't want any dead eggs on my conscience.
                                That happens to me a lot. I breed lots of eggs, usually around 20 a week, and I can't look after all of them. But if I have time I check up on them, and most times I don't like what I see. I don't get why people get eggs if they can't or won't look after them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X