The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frostwolf View Post
    I was wondering is there a difference beteween the abandoned page and the one page where only 3 eggs show at a time but are blacked out with red question marks? If so I usally look for eggs on the abandoned page and maybe thats why I've not seen a frill egg on there.
    yes there is indeed a difference

the cave drop (page with black eggs with question marks) supplies about 300 eggs an hour with a set ratio of different egg kinds.

the abanndoned page is as it says abandinned eggs - either becuase people chucked them out because they don't want them anymore or becuase a bred clutch of eggs contained more than 1 egg, which you can keep.

So frills are not likely to be seen there for the moment being as they are all too youngh to be bred and people are unlickly to just kick them out of their scrolls when caught during an egg deop in the cave

I hope that was helpful.

sigpic

Comment

Yep, the only Frills I've seen on the abandoned page were likely momentary glimpses of trades in progress!
      sigpic

Comment

Awsome thanks so much for the answers. Goes to get a frill egg.
        sigpic
        Sig Courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

*Clicks for Shan and Tays*

Comment

*clicks*
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

clicks for all.

Comment

*Clicks*
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I have a frill Finally my white grew up. Now I am witing for the split to hatch (and be frozen) so I can get another one. The rest will have to wait till the silvers are gendered/adult - it is probable that I will give away another male.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    I have a frill Finally my white grew up. Now I am witing for the split to hatch (and be frozen) so I can get another one. The rest will have to wait till the silvers are gendered/adult - it is probable that I will give away another male.

would that be a male silver?
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I managed to grab a frill! And a black egg from the cave. I'll freeze it once it hatches.

Comment

"Repeatedly-tapping-FA-on-the-shoulder" clicks
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

*Night-time clicks*

Comment

Hey dragoneers! I'm very interested in those new Frill dragon eggs! So far....no luck in catching one!

*Frill clickies*

EDIT: Aw....man! I just missed a silver egg! Rats!
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                              Hey dragoneers! I'm very interested in those new Frill dragon eggs! So far....no luck in catching one!

*Frill clickies*
                              I'm trying to getta female Stone. No luck for me eithr.

*Sue's drags clicks*
                              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                would that be a male silver?
                                Yeah, I need a silver females only now. I will let you know (I am sure it will happen ). Or I will breed the silvers again but after a few more frill eggs

Comment

Working...
                                X