No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ I usually go with latin names or from mythology, space is another good source, movies etc etc. I like naming them lol ^_^

Me dragons:

Niteo & Sirius Ducky Spike Serperus
    Silex Caliga Skywalker (I had too) Caleo

Cuius Orthos Cleo Merlin Phoenix Chartula Aquilus Pacalis Nessie Priapus

Little Yasmine

And the Younglings are in the siggy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      ^^ I usually go with latin names or from mythology, space is another good source, movies etc etc. I like naming them lol ^_^

Me dragons:

Niteo & Sirius Ducky Spike Serperus
      Silex Caliga Skywalker (I had too) Caleo

Cuius Orthos Cleo Merlin Phoenix Chartula Aquilus Pacalis Nessie Priapus

Little Yasmine

And the Younglings are in the siggy!

Whats with the chicken ..? lol
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

question: why do dino's have boots?
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
          No... those are the same ones.. I gave up 2 for adoption, mine is the one with wings now. but I still keep the images, so i know what happen with them ... gotta monitor my babies

Your Dino is about to squeak.... *click on it* *pat the egg*
          Oh right And yay it did!

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
            Coz otherwise they would step on dragon-crap on the cave
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
              Whats with the chicken ..? lol
              It's better not to ask me thinks

(no idea lol)

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              Originally the dinos looked like Yoshi, so I think they just kept the boots when they changed the design...

^ Or what she said!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                Coz otherwise they would step on dragon-crap on the cave
                i see

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                Originally the dinos looked like Yoshi, so I think they just kept the boots when they changed the design...
                i see also
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

mine I try and pick a name that means something like what they are (it is odd I know) Azor (blue told you it is odd) Nyle (do I need to point out that it is a veriation of Nile) Lirio (Lilly) Memina (okay a friend named this one and I don't know where it came from) Kaia (earth) Masso (stone) Vuoto (void) for those that don't know I am crazy
                  sigpic

Comment

To name them, I use a name generating website. I find a word I think describes it, type it and the gender in, and find a name and meaning I like. Then I hope it's not already taken.

That's also what I do to find names for fanfics.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      To name them, I use a name generating website. I find a word I think describes it, type it and the gender in, and find a name and meaning I like. Then I hope it's not already taken.

That's also what I do to find names for fanfics.
                      What site I use a baby name site and type in meanings and search or I talk with a friend and go I need help and she gives suggestions
                      sigpic

Comment

- GreenFingers (obvious enough)
                        - Joanne (After my GF)
                        - Diceph (Dicephaly being the real condition of two headedness and hopefully will be the name of a female 2 header one day)
                        - Cloude (would have called her Cloud, but that sounded too masculine)
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

I love the names and how sweet that you named one after your GF
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I love the names and how sweet that you named one after your GF
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys... *click on everyone eggs*

Please click on my new bright-blue egg... the last two bright-blue eggs are males, so I hope this one will be female.
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

my babies are all growed up

new eggs

i had to kill my grey egg to get the purple one, for some reason it would not let me abandon it
                                Last edited by AvatarIII; 13 August 2008, 02:06 AM.
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X