X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay as long as no one is mad I would love to be more helpful
    sigpic

Comment

you are probably just better at this 'raising dragons' lark than us normal folks you are, afterall, dragongirl

Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        you are probably just better at this 'raising dragons' lark than us normal folks you are, afterall, dragongirl

I like that well go with it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I like that well go with it
          lol okay so thats what we're going with.
          sigpic
          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

new eggs

i had to kill my grey egg to get the purple one, for some reason it would not let me abandon it

Uh... don't kill the egg... *sniff* If you just snatched it, it won't let you ditch it right away, just put it in your sig, after a few clicks, then you can abandon it.

I think the max is 4 eggs at a time, or 4 hatchlings (then you can breed 2 more egg) but you can't steal anymore eggs until your hatchlings matured.
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
              Uh... don't kill the egg... *sniff* If you just snatched it, it won't let you ditch it right away, just put it in your sig, after a few clicks, then you can abandon it.

I think the max is 4 eggs at a time, or 4 hatchlings (then you can breed 2 more egg) but you can't steal anymore eggs until your hatchlings matured.
              but i really wanted a purple egg, i'd already had a grey one,
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Purple eggs are a lot, you'll get it someday... they are always females though ...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                  Purple eggs are a lot, you'll get it someday... they are always females though ...
                  isn't that pink eggs you are thinking of?
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

isn't that pink eggs you are thinking of?
                    that is right Pink and Purple are always female
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi

:Clicks All Eggs:
                      sigpic
                      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Guys, if you go to that link I posted awhile ago, I'm pretty sure it explains about how many eggs/hatchlings can be had at a time and when you can have more. Check it out, it answers lots of questions.

Also, these both have no views/unique views/clicks, and only a few days left. Please help...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

My Dragon Pen II

= KelanaLangit = IjoGarang = KembaraII

= MerahDelima = Mommy2Heads

Hatchling :

Eggs :

sigpic

Comment

I'm sending my egg to some of you... please help me incubate...
                            sigpic

Comment

http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/hV47
                              ^ that's my gf's first egg, needs some clicks
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

My first dragons are all grown up. *wipes a proud tear*

Jarilo

Dazbog

Philippos

And the only girl

Berenike
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X