X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My orange guy grew up:

I bred him with my skywing and got 2 orange eggs:

But I only noticed after I'd adopted 2 eggs:

And my black on grew wings, of course it's a female *crosses fingers vine is another male*

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
      Yay! My skywing hatchling is male! That will give me 4 females, 2 males. Little better ratio anyway.
      I have 9 males and 9 females and 2 ungendered hatchlings. which is actually a better ratio than i thought it would be.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Gah! Nuki (siggy) is now my 4th silver male in a row....! Come onnn.... Jade where are u?! Gimme your hatchling!

Hmm I have 24 males and 15 females atm btw... including chickens, dinos and whatever else
        Last edited by Ronja; 04 October 2008, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          I have 9 males and 9 females and 2 ungendered hatchlings. which is actually a better ratio than i thought it would be.
          Update

I have 10 males and 9 females and 1 ungendered hatchlings, this little fellow has grown wings and become male Yay
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hmm to keep or not to keep.... not keep.

Anyone want a chicken? (through msn)

ETA: It is currently preventing me from getting any more dragons so I will not keep it for long!
            Last edited by Ronja; 04 October 2008, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              Hmm to keep or not to keep.... not keep.

Anyone want a chicken? (through msn)

Damn You! Otherwise I Would Have Said Yes.

Comment

Naw well if u have windows u have msn... and if u have a hotmail/msn mail u can log in with that... do u?

Comment

Yay! My White and Skywing dragons bred!

Comment

Naw well if u have windows u have msn... and if u have a hotmail/msn mail u can log in with that... do u?
                    I'm installing it now

Comment

Comment

Comment

Stupid egg

Comment

Happy Saturday clicks to everyone!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                              Happy Saturday clicks to everyone!!!
                              Good Morning! *clicks*

Comment

Stupid egg
                                What i should have done is, as soon as you said "ready" Ronja, click refresh like mad, rather than waiting for a "NOW".

Oh Well, Practice Makes Perfect.

Ok This Is Going To Sound Odd But, I Have 3 Hatchlings - How many new eggs can i get?

Comment

Working...
                                X