X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
    Soon a shipper will come in and say "peace, love and shippyness"
    *Peace, Love and Shippyness* ....thanks for reminding me to spread the LURVE aAnubiSs
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Although I would like to see some new colored blocks....once you hit 11 you still accumulate points (Thank you EVERYONE who has shown me green support) but there is no new cool looking blocks for them
      I want blue jello blocks.

Comment

You guys rock! I got a second green jello square, too!

Later,
        Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Blue would be very cool ...great suggestion Greytop ... Oh David
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            I was thinking purple with lavendar radioactive to express my passion for StarGate. *wink*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              I was thinking purple with lavendar radioactive to express my passion for StarGate. *wink*
              Gads... I like this suggestion too ... Maybe they should be a rainbow of blocks

Comment

We could ask Darren, who would then tell us to ask David, who would then tell us to ask Darren... Oy.
                Rocky

Comment

The blocks could get plumper and plumper until they explode and spatter green goo all over the forum...

Later,
                  Graculus

Comment

Skittles? "Taste the Rainbow"...or something.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                      Skittles? "Taste the Rainbow"...or something.

Maybe I can make something up later!
                      __

__

Comment

Argg, just look at this, someone posted a photo over at overclockers, and everyone was making manips out of it, so i was minding my own buisness, looking through the pages, and saw this: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...0&pagenumber=4 (second post up) And look what they did! Teal'c is good, Beware my ass.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I made some skittelz blocks I only did a few, dident spend long so we only have most basic colors, no or fancy stuff:

And my stargatetoatlantis domain broke

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I hope your New Years was fun and memorable.

I spent mine alone, at home with bronchitis and doped up on promethezane (cough syrup) sleeping for 36 hours straight.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                              I hope your New Years was fun and memorable.

I spent mine alone, at home with bronchitis and doped up on promethezane (cough syrup) sleeping for 36 hours straight.
                              You know, some of the red dingers out there would probably say you deserved it

I wouldn't. I hope you had some nice hallucinations - I had fun last time with analgesic drops I had to take

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                                I made some skittelz blocks I only did a few, dident spend long so we only have most basic colors, no or fancy stuff:
                                You know what? THEY LOOK TASTY!

Everyone should have them...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                                Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                                ~CELLO!~
                                ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Working...
                                X