- Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
        Isn't that what they already say?

Indeed they do!
        __

__

Comment

Re-gifting rep points: morally degenerate or the one true way to salvation?

Later,
          Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
            Re-gifting rep points: morally degenerate or the one true way to salvation?

Later,
            Graculus
            Somewhere in between I would suspect. LOL.
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Are y'all talking about the green bars after your post count? I only have two and got one recently, so I guess that's good, right? Do others from the board give you them?

Comment

Hello people how are we doing.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  Don't feel too bad, I got dinged in the Astronomy Thread for this post.

I really can't find anything offensive about what I wrote, but to me, it's no big deal. Reputation is just a number, as I look at it.
                  Yup, nothing offensive about that. maybe there's some pissed stargazer out tthere or something.

I do astronomy too. but the clincher is, I live in a high rise with a gorgeous veiw of the horizon, but it seems all the stars are on the other side of the building!! Just my luck, huh? The only time I really get to go out is when someone pulls the fire alarm.
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                    Are y'all talking about the green bars after your post count? I only have two and got one recently, so I guess that's good, right? Do others from the board give you them?
                    Indeed they do. For a list of the last few you have recieved, click the "My Controls" link.
                    Rocky

Comment

Poll: Who is your fav user? Dont mean it to single people out, but who do you just like and think is funny and interesting?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Replicarter - What happened to your totally awesome signature????

Why do you need a new one???
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                          Poll: Who is your fav user? Dont mean it to single people out, but who do you just like and think is funny and interesting?
                          I don't want to single anyone out, so I'll just say that anyone who is either funny or polite/nice or both is considered a favorite poster of mine.
                          Rocky

Comment

My server broke, and i want to make a new one that is totaly awsome, but i carnt make good ones, iv lost all creative ability lately, all my graphics come out crap

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
                              II wonder if there's good will credit: for having an aggregate count of handing out more green than red
                              The forum itself doesn't calculate goodwill credit, although if you don't give out a reasonable amount of green you might find it hard to green a particularly good post if you recently greened the same poster (you have to 'spread it about'). Some people sign their greens and some recipients reciprocate. I never sign greens (well, except to the other mods sometimes) and I like it as much when I get an unsigned one as a signed one - a bit of mystery is sometimes nice

As to the unwarranted red you got, there's a sniper here who doesn't like visitors from a certain forum. You're using the name of a reasonably prominent member of that forum, so you were always bound to be a target. If the sniper reads this thread (or works out that you are clearly American and the original Graculus is very English) then chances are it won't happen again that you get a red from *that* direction.
                              Last edited by Madeleine; 31 December 2004, 08:51 PM.

Madeleine

Comment

Ah, the irony of that is almost palpable. Well I'm sure the universe had something poetic in mind.

Later,
                                Graculus

Comment

Working...
                                X