This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    No, no, no Mr.Prophet. Fighting is the after dinner entertainment. I can see where you might be confused. Deserts make great throwing material if the need should arise.
    Also before dinner especially when you inturpt the men's programs on the television, American football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      No, no, no Mr.Prophet. Fighting is the after dinner entertainment. I can see where you might be confused. Deserts make great throwing material if the need should arise.
      Last night my mum got really mad
      And threw a jam tart at my dad.
      Dad lost his temper then with mother,
      Threw one at her - but hit my brother.
      My brother thought it was my sister,
      Threw two at her but somehow missed her.
      My sister (she is only three)
      Hurled four at him - and one at ME!
      I said I wouldn't stand for that,
      Aimed one at her... but hit the cat.
      The cat jumped up like he'd been shot
      And landed in the baby's cot.
      The baby, quietly sucking his thumb
      Then started howling for my mum.
      At which my mum got really mad
      And threw a swiss roll at my dad.

(From Please Mrs Butler, Allan Ahlberg)

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Tame had some minor/major?? dental work and has been resting comfortably on her couch most of the last two days ....and apparently since now finally taking a pain pill is talking in the third person

Ahhhhh poor Tame get well soon, we all miss you
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I want you honest opinion on this I recently opened a thread in Atlantis folder now ever since then some one has given me red point for no reason I just got one this morning. I have only lost abut 5 points each time so me thinks it’s someone new or with low rep and post count ant it’s really ****** me off. Now tell what you think of my posts.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...009#post211009

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
            I want you honest opinion on this I recently opened a thread in Atlantis folder now ever since then some one has given me red point for no reason I just got one this morning. I have only lost abut 5 points each time so me thinks it’s someone new or with low rep and post count ant it’s really ****** me off. Now tell what you think of my posts.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...009#post211009
            I thought is was a good point, Wass. I was going to give you some green rep but I got the DM1 message again.

Comment

Don't worry about it greytop, to me it's matter of principal you don’t give people red points for giving there opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                Some people are suggesting that if the ancients created the virus to kill humans off in Pegasus galaxy there by kill off the food source of the wraith would eventually kill the wraith, well they are wrong.
                That is the only sentence I saw that I think could make someone upset. Saying people are 'wrong,' especially without any specific proof, makes people pretty mad. You do offer an assumption and a theory, but no canon-supported facts.

Other than that, your post(s) look fine to me. It is a very interesting topic.

[EDIT: I hope this didn't sound harsh, but you asked for an honest assessment.]
                Last edited by Major Tyler; 29 November 2004, 08:03 AM.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Thanks for that MT well that was not my intention to say people are wrong and I’m right.
                  Last edited by Wass; 29 November 2004, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Nevermind
                    Last edited by Replicarter; 29 November 2004, 08:12 AM.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Sorry everyone I meant that was not my intention, it's my wording always miss words out.

Comment

Your just luky i couldent give you rep at the time lol its ok

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I just want to thank whoever gave me green for this post, but I must confess that I am not really Morten Harket.
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yes you are.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                              Does anyone have any idea what the gray no-comment I got for this post may have been intended as?
                              In case you still care, my guess would be that it was intended as negative, because you're kinda saying that all teenagers are criminals, which isn't the case. *tries to look innocent *
                              Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                                Yes you are.
                                Cool. I never knew Morten Harket was a Stargate fan.
                                Originally posted by rocket4477
                                In case you still care, my guess would be that it was intended as negative, because you're kinda saying that all teenagers are criminals, which isn't the case. *tries to look innocent *
                                Did I say that? Well, that certainly wasn't my intention.
                                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X