This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jafana
    I think I'm gonna have to change my alligience from being Shadow's *shadow* minion! (ha!! didn't even know it did you!! :thup: ) to being tame's halo holder
    Don't want shadow stealing those halo's now... they've become a fashion accessory!!
    Ahhh Thank you Jafana!!!! I knew SOMEONE would want to be nice *with* me
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
      You'd better hope. Twenty greens at a swing! TWENTY! Fear the awesome power of Tame!

Don't necessarily respect it, because we don't want her taking herself too seriously, but certainly fear it.
      I feel like you just did some kind of really bad political commercial here.....
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I feel like you just did some kind of really bad political commercial here.....
        I was thinking more along the lines of Tame, the Giant-Killer. "Twenty with one blow!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          I repeat, Tame would never red ding me. She likes me, kind of, maybe, hopefully.
          I am a *Firm* believer in Lurve

Believe that all things should be done for the positive whenever possible and you should always have the opportunity to voice you opinion without fear of the red....

Now How was THAT for a bad political commercial

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I was thinking more along the lines of Tame, the Giant-Killer. "Twenty with one blow!"
            paatahto.....potatoe..........

Comment

It was nice knowing you, Jafana. You'll be missed. Although you won't be missed by the snipers, tracking devices or tiny remotely triggered bomblets floating in your bloodstream.
              She will be protected from you Meanyheads

Comment

Will she be protected against gnomes?

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                  Will she be protected against gnomes?
                  well yes...........I like having gnomes run around doing my bidding I like the pitter patter of their little feet But the Halo is my most favorite accessory

Comment

It was nice knowing you, Jafana. You'll be missed. Although you won't be missed by the snipers, tracking devices or tiny remotely triggered bomblets floating in your bloodstream.
                    You forgot the guided nuclear missiles..( )
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      You are talking about Shadow, the one hanging you on a wall with sharp sticks?
                      well technically theyre more along the lines of (very large) metal spikes...but if you like to just call them sharp sticks, well, then that works to I guess( )
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

It wasn't me.........it was ....someone who looked like me
                        Originally posted by Jafana
                        Thats right, isn't it! You'll blame it on UP - when he's not even here to defend himself.
                        Hmm... Are you trying to imply that Tame is ugly?

Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Muahaha... the system lords are finally taking notice. It won't be long now until I've crushed them all in the cold fist of my wrath!

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                            Hmm... Are you trying to imply that Tame is ugly?

Ok...I know I *Specifically* said that we were only saying that I was an EXTREMLY Intelligent Beautiful Woman ....everyone repeat after me

Comment

Muahaha... the system lords are finally taking notice. It won't be long now until I've crushed them all in the cold fist of my wrath!
                              I *told* them....But do they listen...............NNNNOOOOOO

Comment

Ok...I know I *Specifically* said that we were only saying that I was an EXTREMLY Intelligent Beautiful Woman ....everyone repeat after me
                                I know I *Specifically* said that we were only saying that I was an EXTREMLY Intelligent Beautiful Woman
                                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X