This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    You would never red ding me Tame; I know you want to keep that image of sweetness intact.
    It has NOTHING to do with image....I am a wuss when it comes to *Actually* carrying out a threat
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      It has NOTHING to do with image....I am a wuss when it comes to *Actually* carrying out a threat
      I would never call you a wuss Tame, maybe just developmentally challenged in the spine area.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        and once again I shall say those infamous words that have gone on through history............

LIAR LIAR..PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!
        What can I say I'm a compulsive liar.
        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
          *bops you with Grumpy Bear*

GIMME MY BOPPY!
          *Hits both of them over the heads with plastic hammer*
          thats MY pacifier @###$$@$@%$&*!!!!!
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
            No one ever wants to play with me...
            well when you wave those...things...around.....can you blame us for not wanting to partake of the odors and other goodies emanating from them??()
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

Maybe if they pass out I can steal all their- I mean, they'll be quiet.
              ahhh..shadow..the eternal philanthropist..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                "Beware of leopard."
                Thank you! At least someone here has a little cultural education.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

You would never red ding me Tame; I know you want to keep that image of sweetness intact.
                  You'd better hope. Twenty greens at a swing! TWENTY! Fear the awesome power of Tame!

Don't necessarily respect it, because we don't want her taking herself too seriously, but certainly fear it.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to change my alligience from being Shadow's *shadow* minion! (ha!! didn't even know it did you!! :thup: ) to being tame's halo holder
                    Don't want shadow stealing those halo's now... they've become a fashion accessory!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      You'd better hope. Twenty greens at a swing! TWENTY! Fear the awesome power of Tame!

Don't necessarily respect it, because we don't want her taking herself too seriously, but certainly fear it.
                      I repeat, Tame would never red ding me. She likes me, kind of, maybe, hopefully.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                        ahhh..shadow..the eternal philanthropist..
                        You are talking about Shadow, the one hanging you on a wall with sharp sticks?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                          *Hugs* I'll play with you...just keep the nuclear diapers away from me. Not to fond of them...but if anyone ever gets the primate like urge to throw feces...we'll know to get them from your nuclear diapers.
                          Here, Athena. Try this HAZMAT suit if you're going in there to play with...that.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
                            I think I'm gonna have to change my alligience from being Shadow's *shadow* minion! (ha!! didn't even know it did you!! :thup: ) to being tame's halo holder
                            It was nice knowing you, Jafana. You'll be missed. Although you won't be missed by the snipers, tracking devices or tiny remotely triggered bomblets floating in your bloodstream.

Comment

You are talking about Shadow, the one hanging you on a wall with sharp sticks?
                              Nutty LIKES it rough! I'm just trying to please him...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                                i mean, hanging on by 1 point, not block, lose that and im no to 3 again.
                                Not to sound ignorant; it can't be helped. I realize that rep is based on points, but does anyone have the "numbers?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X