This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Just because you have a big post count doesn't mean you're all great and better than others because an amount is high. The better quality your posts are, you'll notice there is more in-depth discussion and you can express more.
    Says the man with over three thousand posts.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Ooh! Ooh! I'm ready to take a human host! Mostly thanks to Tame, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
        Says the man with over three thousand posts.

And your point being???

Tame sure does give off a lot in one click!
        __

__

Comment

Thank you Tame! You've made me popular among the Jaffa!!!!

You give out 20 points in one shot!!!!!
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Just because you have a big post count doesn't mean you're all great and better than others because an amount is high. The better quality your posts are, you'll notice there is more in-depth discussion and you can express more.
            Unless you'er me...in which case you are better than everyone else! jk

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

She sure does swing the Jaffa vote, doesn't she.

Comment

All I can say is...I recommend the *Leather Outfits*...they have seemed to work for everyone in the past
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

She sure does swing the Jaffa vote, doesn't she.

Tame really shouldn't be formally recognised by the System Lords, but perhaps one of them?
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    All I can say is...I recommend the *Leather Outfits*...they have seemed to work for everyone in the past
                    Which one? I have lots!!

(no kidding, two pairs of pants, two skirts, a dress, a suit, couple more jackets, plus some suede outfits)

sigpic

Comment

hey tame did I mention how much I love your posts? Did you loose weight?? Want me to polish your halo?
                      No im not trying to butter you up...how could you think that?
                      Heres a $20 bill

Comment

Yup thanks to Tame! I was suddenly given another Jello block! thats amazing! We Luv ya Tame! *hugs*
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Baalroc
                          hey tame did I mention how much I love your posts? Did you loose weight??
                          No im not trying to butter you up...how could you think that?
                          Heres a $20 bill
                          You've got to do better than that! You need to promise her RDA!

sigpic

Comment

Tame really shouldn't be formally recognised by the System Lords, but perhaps one of them?
                            I'm grammatically baffled. Do you mean she should be one of the System Lords, or that she should only be recognised by one of the System Lords, or that she should be informally recognised by the System Lords. Sort of 'Hi, Lord Yu; wasup?'

Comment

You've got to do better than that! You need to promise her RDA!
                              This is why she is a DJ...FAVORITE!!!!!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm grammatically baffled. Do you mean she should be one of the System Lords, or that she should only be recognised by one of the System Lords, or that she should be informally recognised by the System Lords. Sort of 'Hi, Lord Yu; wasup?'

Just one of those. Couldn't be any more than one!

But Tame needs to be one of the System Lords, taking charge of us all
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X