This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHomegaMan
    Hm... what do you guys think of this old, tired, and probably already abused idea? I'm thinking of going to stir the [expletive deleted] in the shipper thread to see if I can get rid of my last 6 points of rep. Worth it?
    up to you, If you like I could just ding the crap out of you from this thread I haven't given ANY red points yet, I would be delighted to help you out (whaaaat? I'm just helpin' out a fellow GW-er!).

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      up to you, If you like I could just ding the crap out of you from this thread I haven't given ANY red points yet, I would be delighted to help you out (whaaaat? I'm just helpin' out a fellow GW-er!).
      KG, you didn't get dinged by the 'ship hater this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
        KG, you didn't get dinged by the 'ship hater this morning?
        *checks control panel* nope. so michelle you don't need to feel left out! Apparantly I'm not annoying enough either *curses!*
        er, now don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly happy in my little green world of delusion

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Could it be because ..............you ARE FOLLOWING ME!!!!
          i am not following you! me bumping into you in every obscure corner of this forum is just another in the set of bizarre coincidences that bedevil my life at evrey turn..like major fischer and i posting almost exactly the same remark at exactly the same time on to very similiar threads. besides, if i was following it'd only be because you know all the cool places

michelle you are not boring, you are just as offensive to some as the rest of us .
          good, i'd hate to be inoffensive. rude, impolite, gratuitously gutter-inclined, obsessed with shippiness yes...but never do i want to be labelled inoffensive

.. would you like me to ding you just to make you feel better ??
          aww, that's sweet of you. i just want my battle scars, like any self-respecting militant shipper. i think i was a suffragette in a previous life, the kind that tried to blow up politicians hats

I would never want you to ever feel left out!!
          nope, i'm not left out! slightly spooked, occasionally scared, often in fits of helpless giggles, but never left out
          Last edited by michelleb; 28 September 2004, 09:58 AM. Reason: it went all wrong. spoked? love lives instead of top hats
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            *checks control panel* nope. so michelle you don't need to feel left out! Apparantly I'm not annoying enough either *curses!*
            er, now don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly happy in my little green world of delusion
            *checks my control panel* hey! people are giving me green points just to annoy me! that's not fair! before you know it i'll have a blazing good reputation and people will start listening to what i say, and that's just dangerous. for example, the thoughts running my head currently are 'i put too much cheese on my baked potato...i must think of a third interesting way to to undress jack..hey, there's tame again!!!!..maybe i should have another baked potato to get rid of this cheese..'

see what i mean?

what was my point again?
            Last edited by michelleb; 28 September 2004, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Eh, I've nixed the idea of pissing on the ship thread. Ding me here, ding me now. Ding me hard, ding me fast.

OK, all the innuendo aside, I'd like to say that Maat rocks for giving thread crashing a new name!
              Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

I don't really understand the whole rep points thing- um, I'm guessing red is bad?? Well i got a red for "Bad prost" i'm guessing it was a typo but it did kinda make me laugh- even tho i wasn't best please with the red mark, ah well.
                Last edited by Sam fan; 28 September 2004, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Don't worry about it Sam, no matter how nice you are you are still going to get some people who don't like what you say. That is, unless your KG, but she's got a nice accent and I'm sure can get away with anything if she looks cute enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    You want to make it smaller? Would it help matters if someone asked you ever so politely to change it? Say the word and I will
                    Thanks, but there's no need to as I have decided to change it anyway. Why? Because I'm double-green now, one of only two non-mods (that I know of) who are. And because of that it 1) seems kinda silly to "complain" about negative rep points in my sig, and 2) I can change it without it seeming like I'm doing it because I fear negative rep (I'm double green, my rep point count obviously won't hit rock bottom for a while!).

So I'll change my sig to reflect that, and I might as well make it (slightly) smaller as well... Somewhere about 200 pixels tall should do it.

Ugly Pig's new sigpic - coming soon...
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                      Because I'm double-green now, one of only two non-mods (that I know of) who are.
                      Three. You, Tame, and Shadow. Congrats btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                        Three. You, Tame, and Shadow. Congrats btw.
                        Right... Three. That's what I meant. *cough* And thanks for your contribution. (Thank you Michelleb as well!)

Comment

Right... Three. That's what I meant. *cough* And thanks for your contribution. (Thank you Michelleb as well!)
                          You could fall quickly back to single green again with a slip-up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            You could fall quickly back to single green again with a slip-up like that.
                            Butbutbut... I remembered about you! Honest!

Comment

Butbutbut... I remembered about you! Honest!
                              You'd better. At this point, I should be impossible to forget!

Comment

always happy to help the great and the glorious pig. and to annoy other people.

Comment

Working...
                                X