This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
    I think what Kes is saying is that us double-greeners (...rubs elbows ...), when we do give rep, it is ~ten points - not that it was neccessarily the case for the shippers who got neg-repped. (Which it probably wasn't - I mean, it wasn't you or me, and I doubt Tame would ding shippers like that.)
    Thanks UP... for including me in that (..rubs elbows right back).. I can honestly say I have YET to give out a red point. Mainly because I do believe in a person's right to voice their opinoin. And just because I don't agree well then I write a post explaining why I don't agree.

I also don't waste my time dinging someone who is obviosly *trying* to stir up trouble... I just report THAT to a Mod and move on. GW is one of the friendliest forums I have ever been on and I want to be part of THAT side of it. So I stick to the positive side of life and if my sense of *Fair Play* is violated then I do something POSITIVE.

Plus this whole thing has added some fun little moments for some of us and added some spunk in an otherwise dry hiatus so ....
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wow, and suddenly there they be... *looks at Tame, Shadow, and UP.* So how long do you think these last?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
        Wow, and suddenly there they be... *looks at Tame, Shadow, and UP.* So how long do you think these last?
        Until we get to three squares and our heads mysteriously explode.

Darren doesn't like competition.

Comment

I thought our heads would mysteriously explode before than

Comment

I thought our heads would mysteriously explode before than
            True. It's the point before the point that puts us over. That ensures that we'll never get that extra point needed.

Of course, with people in the habit of granting points for months-old posts, Darren will have to act fast to clear the... er... dead wood before any "accidents" occur.

Comment

will there be snacks for the explosion???

see thats me trying to be positive, nudge nidge
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey! This is really a neat thing! However, I don't want to incubate -- I want to become a System Lord!

Comment

hehe, I got a gray point yesterday for a post i made within the first two days I was on the board. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by sophierosehill
                    Hey! This is really a neat thing! However, I don't want to incubate -- I want to become a System Lord!
                    You have to get rid of Darren for that to happen, and that's even less likely than Jonas returning full time.

I'd watch out, were I you. Darren could suddenly decide to take exception to you and then your entire state (county, country, something) will suddenly become a smoking crater... I've seen it happen....

Comment

Hehe, the most i've seen is people well on their way slithering to a human host. Which is a heck of a lot better than being known only in the pools of Psomething something-something something something.

Comment

hehe, I got a gray point yesterday for a post i made within the first two days I was on the board. Does that count?
                        nope grey is nothing ...just means the person hasn't been around long enough to count either way...if there is no message then you can't say if it was meant for good or evil

Comment

Hey, Madeleine only has two squares and she's already a beacon of hope! I may have to revise some of my estimates. Or possibly it's time to plan a wake for Madeleine....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            nope grey is nothing ...just means the person hasn't been around long enough to count either way...if there is no message then you can't say if it was meant for good or evil
                            Yup, knew that, was just joking about the people who give rep on age old posts. This particular one pretty non-remarkable about the episode In the Line of Duty. No comment. Very odd.

Comment

Woohoo! I got negged by the SOB who's been sniping all the shippers! Golly, I feel so special, now. And me an ANTI-shipper and all. And it was for a post I made here, complainging about the little pisser. "dont youse bad werds." Who else could it be? hehe

Although you really have to wonder... is whoever it is really THAT stupid that they can't spell ANYTHING, or is it some deliberate attempt to try and throw people off the scent. I have trouble believing that anyone's spelling could be that atrocious. I bet even that boy raised by an elderly dog can spell better than that.

Comment

who knew a red point rampage could make so many people indecently happy! LMAO. Way to show them we're made of sterner stuff
                                I would suggest no one's spelling can possibly be THAT atrocious except on purpose

Comment

Working...
                                X