This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Ba'al. Now there's a guy who knows the meaning of the word Leadership.
    I thought it was McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
      Sometimes I stick to the refridgerator. When that happens my mom says, "Been eating the fruit shaped magnets again?"
      Stop. Please.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Tame & Rocket, Thank you! Someone is worth mega points! It must be that double sytem lord thing.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          Not always. I've said MAGNETS and LEADERSHIP twice tonight and not a one rep point.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya....
          I too have been rep pointless....

but if you read the warning you find results do vary.

*walks away mumbling* no one ever reads the fine print

Liz
          das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Good "stop"? or bad "stop"?
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

CONGRATS TAME!!!! I think Oueen Martha will let me give you a congratualtory kneelie....
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Look what happened! I have another square!

I'm on my way to get maximum squares with minimal posts (that count anyway), but I think Sela beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                  Look what happened! I have another square!
                  You mock us, we ones that have only a measelly two , but i will join in your cause in aiding and abbetting your square achieving

Liz
                  das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????????
                    What did I do to deserve this terrible thing? Oh I know what it was. I asked for rep points and ShadowMaat saw my request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      ((((((((((((((((((TAME)))))))))))))))))))))

You hit 5000!! Woo hoo!!! I was too busy drooling over that book to notice your post count!! What kind of friend am I!!?????

Congratulations!!!!!
                      (((((((((MM)))))))))) posts smosts....you are one of the BEST when it comes to friends
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                        You mock us, we ones that have only a measelly two , but i will join in your cause in aiding and abbetting your square achieving

Liz
                        I'll take that and double it, because you're funny.

Comment

So? Stop groveling for rep!! You can't run around sniveling and whining about how you want rep and then not saying or doing anything to EARN it. Points fly fast and loose around here, but they are still awarded for saying something worthwhile or funny, not for saying "I want rep!"

Maybe if you'd shut up about it and forget about your friggen rep count and just ENJOY THE COMPANY YOU'RE IN, you'd earn more of the oh-so-coveted green rep and less of the undesirable red ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                            Poor Vancouver. It will never know what hit it.
                            Ahhhh but just think of the fun we are going to have getting Vancouver to THAT point hehehehe
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Is it a crime to ask for greens once in awhile? Besides I was simply doing what was suggested to me by other system lords!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Points fly fast and loose around here, but they are still awarded for saying something worthwhile or funny.
                                all kidding aside......this really IS the best way to earn Rep.... get out there and post your thoughts about the show.... join in the General Discussions and have some fun as well ....It all comes in time and you really do make some good friends while you are at it

Comment

Working...
                                X