Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just noticed I've gone radioactive!!!
    I didn't add my two cents to all the debate the last couple of days, but read through most of it, & felt there were many salient points made about both the negative & positive aspects of the rep system.
    For my part, it adds to the fun, & seeing my glowy green square is lovely! Thanks to all who have contributed & made me smile with your accompanying comments over the past few months
    Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
      Indeed the first one is probably one of the best films ever produced, and reloaded and revolutions were crap. It made the first one look bad by making the sequel and triquel(??) utter drivel.

(as you can see the matrix trilogy is a sensitive subject for me)

Liz
      *Sigh* I am probably one of the few people on the planet who actually like all the films...
      No.1 was a pioneer in every way...
      But 2 and 3 were philosophically very interesting IMO...

CONGRATULATIONS CPG...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Happy Easter, EL! May your lily's bloom forever
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Thanks Klorel...

They will indeed, if they get plenty of Sheppard love...

*puts on teacherly cap* It's lillies (plural), by the way...

*Slaps self on forehead* You're on holiday, girl... you're on holiday...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Oh, ok Thanks Have green

P.S. I have irises. They like green, too
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
              All hail new system lord. Ancient 1
              Lord of poems and the the occasional pun
              With his rhyming horde, he can defeat all threats to his realm
              Especially with Queen Pharaoh Hatusu at his helm
              Show your allegiance with gifts from your stash
              He'll also take cash
              I'm claiming all proceeds from the cash bar at my inauguration; still individual donations are welcome...(wink)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                *Sigh* I am probably one of the few people on the planet who actually like all the films...
                No.1 was a pioneer in every way...
                But 2 and 3 were philosophically very interesting IMO...

CONGRATULATIONS CPG...
                I agree with you, I liked the 3 movies.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  If you have red rep, you can't give out points. I've had a couple of attempted neggings from that.
                  That's always a good way to make any red-reps not go on a neg-rampage before being caught and banned.
                  Enter my game site...

Comment

Will someone please wake me when the war is over?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Comment

Wow! You're almost at 1800 posts, greytop! I can't wait until I can upload my own avatar!
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

So I got another Red Jello...it was for the dumbest reason ever...the person said it was because my Signature confused him...can everyone else make the connection between myt avatar and my signature? I thought it was a little clever...normally a red wouldn't bother me but red because he/she didn't understand something that does make sense...a little annoying!

Everyone have a good weekend?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                          Wow! You're almost at 1800 posts, greytop! I can't wait until I can upload my own avatar!
                          I uploaded my new avatar few days ago
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
                            So I got another Red Jello...it was for the dumbest reason ever...the person said it was because my Signature confused him...can everyone else make the connection between myt avatar and my signature? I thought it was a little clever...normally a red wouldn't bother me but red because he/she didn't understand something that does make sense...a little annoying!

Everyone have a good weekend?
                            That's just not making any sense...

Besides, giving red because of a sig isn't exactly what I'd call a reason.
                            (have some green)
                            Enter my game site...

Comment

Thanks, it was really stupid...but I guess I'm over it now...I did make *Jaffa Warrior* 100 on topic posts, woopy...not a big deal I suppose. Time for lunch!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
                                Besides, giving red because of a sig isn't exactly what I'd call a reason.
                                (have some green)
                                Is giving green because someone complained about getting red?

Comment

Working...
                                X