This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    *Runs through thread* ........Cabana Boys with scissors chase......MUWHAHA can't catch me

So that's where they went....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

So that's where they went....

Deeds xx
      ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Sela took 'em..... can we say *Psycho* ..*raises eyebrow*
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ok see here is where I know this isn't me.... I was NEVER the FORMER MINION of anyone

I think Sela is seeing HERSELF in me ....OMG can we say OBSESSION!!!!
        We all have shameful disgusting things in our past that we want to forget and hide from, Tame - well, I don't, but then again, you're not me - but those things cannot be hidden. You need to accept yourself as you are, Tame, a delusional reject of decent society for whom being a minion was coming a step up in the world. To do otherwise is to confirm the opinon of the rest of us that you are a mere wretch of humanity who gives a bad name to the scum of the earth from which you were bred.

snark
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          We all have shameful disgusting things in our past that we want to forget and hide from, Tame - well, I don't, but then again, you're not me - but those things cannot be hidden. You need to accept yourself as you are, Tame, a delusional reject of decent society for whom being a minion was coming a step up in the world. To do otherwise is to confirm the opinon of the rest of us that you are a mere wretch of humanity who gives a bad name to the scum of the earth from which you were bred.

snark
          Her fingers are typing and I am sure her lips are moving as she does....but all I see is.....*Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah*

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Her fingers are typing and I am sure her lips are moving as she does....but all I see is.....*Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BlahBlah Blah*

That's what we educated persons call writing. You would know how to read it if you had stayed in school instead of the street.

snark
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Possibly ......*looks nervously round for Sela*

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Can somebody clarify????? Who, exactly, is the evil sister here? I'm getting two different versions. Is this still the same story? Why are there so many question marks?????

Hmmm, scissors.....Edward Scissorhands.....Johnny Depp......Cabana boys....why do my thoughts always come back to Cabana boys?

*bad influence this thread *

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Sorry....you lost me right after Johnny Depp.......*sigh*....

Deeds xx *off to see PotC Dead Man's Chest on Monday*.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                    Can somebody clarify????? Who, exactly, is the evil sister here? I'm getting two different versions. Is this still the same story? Why are there so many question marks?????

Hmmm, scissors.....Edward Scissorhands.....Johnny Depp......Cabana boys....why do my thoughts always come back to Cabana boys?

*bad influence this thread *
                    There is no *Scissor*........(said in best Neo Matrix voice) and why are you questioning the ?? it has nothing to state here...only more ???

Sheesh.. if you can't follow along, apparently we haven't corrupted you NEAR enough

And Sela if I can't read.... I can't snark.... so thfffpppttt

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... *checks new t-shirt and reads aloud* "You say psycho like it's a bad thing!"

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Hmmm... *checks new t-shirt and reads aloud* "You say psycho like it's a bad thing!"
                        We seem to have come full circle.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

oh we gotta to continue to corrupt those who dont know our full power of suggestions... 'you will come to the thread, you will like the thread, you have not seen the hidden subliminal msgs demanding moneys' as your matra.

*ducks out.. * yeap.... i must have gotten into soemthing
                          sigpic

Comment

About 50 million pages back we had a discussion about how Canadian pins were being used to brainwash Americans. I'm sure the technology can be adapted to work on newcomers to the thread.

*Starts adjusting brainwashing technology.*

Oh Hats - since you've already proven a willing vict... er, volunteer for the pins, can we test this on you?
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Hey Tame. I keep forgetting this every summer. Is Arizona on California time PDT or MDT? Otherwise does Arizona spring forward in the spring when about everyone else does?

Comment

*laughs ass off*
                                oh, and pleeeease, let me share the "cold" with you it's frickin FREEZING here My legs froze off riding my bike home - mostly due to the SLEET which started pounding down once I was on my bike

Comment

Working...
                                X