• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I THINK THE SHADOW KNOWS....

Drat, Shadow beat me and it was such a good line.....leaves muttering
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

You three set me up! I left my giant machete in my den. Just wait! I'll get you my pretty. And your little dog too! Wait... you do have a dog right?
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Now he brings my dog into this? I tried to help him, and this is the thanks I get?
        Still leaving and muttering....

Comment

I'm sorry Miss Hatusu. Please forgive me. I meant no offence to fluffy. I really do appreaciate the help you gave me.

Comment

My goodness, machetes, pain sticks, various torture instruments.... *sends up an offering to appease the gods*
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
              My goodness, machetes, pain sticks, various torture instruments.... *sends up an offering to appease the gods*
              Mmmm, chocolate.
              Rocky

Comment

NO!!!!! Don't do it! Remember Shadow will come and get you!

Comment

Wow, it's starting to sound like the personal ads of a San Francisco paper in here.

Whips and chains and chocolate...oh my!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Now I'm picturing Judy Garland and...It is like a San Francisco personal ad.

That was bad. I'm going to bed before I get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                      NO!!!!! Don't do it! Remember Shadow will come and get you!
                      I am a GOD too, though. And besides, Shadow wuves me.
                      Rocky

Comment

Doesn't this newest Rainbow article totally rock?! David mentioned F.O.R.D.!! Thanks, David, and thanks Rainbow for visiting GateWorld!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...orsuppor.shtml
                        Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                        Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                          I am a GOD too, though. And besides, Shadow wuves me.
                          You are indeed a benevolent being of divine proportions...
                          Your divine gifts have elevated me once again...

I am greatly humbled by your generosity... Great One...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Ok....Now hear this!!! I ...Tame SystemLord to the ........ well....something dang it...... have been STALKING Feli's shoes the longest....so ...if anyone....ANYONE gets to find, have or otherwise obscound with the Feli shoe attire it WILL BE ME

Have I made myself clear
                            Crystal! I must admit, however, you have been stalk..um...er admiring Feli's shoes for some time now and if anybody gets them, it should be you.
                            Last edited by Kliggins; 02 March 2005, 12:33 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                              Only systemlords with the most gaudy of fashion senses will assume that Manolo Blahniks don't go with a business suit!
                              I thought Manolo Blahniks went with everything or is that Jimmy Choos. Does this mean I am flunking System Lord Fashion 101?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                                That's because we've been beaten into submission once too many times of late...
                                It's that hammer happy hand...
                                But if you just did what you're told to do I wouldn't have to use the hammer so often and we'd all live happily ever after!

Btw, yay! My remark about the decrease in minion quality made me a double system lord.

*polishes her shiny new hammer*

Comment

Working...
                                X