This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    Maybe the moderators should give the good points if you are obeying the rules and bad points when you dont obey them.It's not funny when you get a bad point.Everybody wants to have good points somebody gave me a bad point and I don't know who
    Yeah, you are not supposed to know who gave it to you if they dont want to.
    I once got a red dot for making a lot of threads(spamming) at once
    It might also be your case.
    Its sooo sad though
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

It is always better to post in an existing thread than to make a bunch of new ones. Another thought might be the posting of "I am Anubis" or "IMPORTANT" at the beginning and end of threads.

Just a thought or two.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
        Yeah, those crazy shippers. Kind of like a pack of wild dog. :O

"I dont like the whole ship thing."

::arms gets torn off::

ARGH!!!
        So, how many red dots did we both get for this hilarious post ?

I was right! Ka-ching! I lost a point for my post here. Would be nice though if people would at least leave a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          It is always better to post in an existing thread than to make a bunch of new ones. Another thought might be the posting of "I am Anubis" or "IMPORTANT" at the beginning and end of threads.

Just a thought or two.
          Yeah, it really doesnt make a good impression when you start a bunch of threads. It is ok to start one or two, but not 10 at the same time.

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I cant believe people give red dots for posting here This is off-world topic. So since we are not insulting anybody.....

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              So, how many red dots did we both get for this hilarious post ?

I was right! Ka-ching! I lost a point for my post here. Would be nice though if people would at least leave a comment.
              You lost a point for that?! Oh my gosh, some people really need to lighten up. I understand if you're passionate (?) about a certain character or ship or something, but it doesn't mean that you should give people a negative rep for having an opinion that (*gasp* the horror, the horror!) isn't the same as your own!
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                You lost a point for that?! Oh my gosh, some people really need to lighten up. I understand if you're passionate (?) about a certain character or ship or something, but it doesn't mean that you should give people a negative rep for having an opinion that (*gasp* the horror, the horror!) isn't the same as your own!
                That's why I don't pay attention to the points. People can give you a negative post for the stupidest or most petty reasons. basically, if I extolled the virtue of every character, epsidoe, writer, etc. I'd probably have a lot more points, but if you say something critical, even if it is your opinion, you risk a negative point. Since I"m at 8 points now, and living in some primordial waters or something (at least I'm not incubating), I wonder what the lowest step is, or if it's that. Primordial water is not that bad. No rush hour traffic, no beepers, no cellphones. Sounds rather blissful, actually

Update! Update! I'm down to 7 points! Someone didn't like me commenting that I didn't care for large signature posts (well, large graphics) on posts here. Maybe I've got a stalker, following me around, zinging me with red dots...

Comment

People can give you a negative post for the stupidest or most petty reasons. basically, if I extolled the virtue of every character, epsidoe, writer, etc. I'd probably have a lot more points, but if you say something critical, even if it is your opinion, you risk a negative point.
                  Just don't dare say that you like Dr. Weir or Teyla. That's a high crime in some people's minds....

Comment

That's why I don't pay attention to the points. People can give you a negative post for the stupidest or most petty reasons. basically, if I extolled the virtue of every character, epsidoe, writer, etc. I'd probably have a lot more points, but if you say something critical, even if it is your opinion, you risk a negative point. Since I"m at 8 points now, and living in some primordial waters or something (at least I'm not incubating), I wonder what the lowest step is, or if it's that. Primordial water is not that bad. No rush hour traffic, no beepers, no cellphones. Sounds rather blissful, actually

Update! Update! I'm down to 7 points! Someone didn't like me commenting that I didn't care for large signature posts (well, large graphics) on posts here. Maybe I've got a stalker, following me around, zinging me with red dots...
                    Its the waters of P3X-888. Its the planet where Goauld originate from. Remember that episode when Daniel was captured by that Unas? Well, those snakes are less advanced, since they dont have nawuadah in their blue blood

Comment

Just don't dare say that you like Dr. Weir or Teyla. That's a high crime in some people's minds....
                      Indeed, i once said i think that weir is fine and ups. I got one more red

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                        Its the waters of P3X-888. Its the planet where Goauld originate from. Remember that episode when Daniel was captured by that Unas? Well, those snakes are less advanced, since they dont have nawuadah in their blue blood
                        Oh yeah.... nice little pond. No beepers, no cellphones, SUVs. Sounds good to me! And every once in awhile, some hunky archeologist throws himself into the water....

Comment

Heh, I got another red dot. I suggested that a poster actually use spoiler space when posting spoilers. Eek, heaven forbid! It's probably that same person who didn't like my other posts. They don't seem capable of writing comments though, just pressing the red button. DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! <G>

Comment

I got a bad one for.. get this.. making fun of myself :|

Shouldn't I be the one responsible for giving myself a hard time about making fun of myself? Guess not lol, someone took the liberty of doing that for me :O

Comment

Oh, I got my first red! For asking that someone not bring real life politics into a stargate forum. In the same snarky tone he had used. Oh well. It had a lovely comment. 'don't be an @$%.' You know, I found I didn't care all that much. Funny

EDIT: And my day for the red points, I got another one for saying I didn't care if RDA stayed on or not. I really wish people wouldn't give red for expressing an opinion.
                              Last edited by Major Fischer; 09 September 2004, 05:54 PM. Reason: Adding

Comment

Oh, I got my first red! For asking that someone not bring real life politics into a stargate forum. In the same snarky tone he had used. Oh well. It had a lovely comment. 'don't be an @$%.' You know, I found I didn't care all that much. Funny

EDIT: And my day for the red points, I got another one for saying I didn't care if RDA stayed on or not. I really wish people wouldn't give red for expressing an opinion.
                                *GASP!* You dared to have a different opinion than someone else?! Shame, shame!
                                Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                                RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Working...
                                X