X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Happy Birthday State of Arizona
    Ooo.... I forgot about that.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Want me to whip him for you?? Looks as though Grego may not be the only cabana boy being naughty.
      You seem a little too eager with that whip, you know. Have you considered going to Disciplinarians Anonymous?
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        and Happy Birthday State of Arizona
        Your state has a birthday? That's just too weird. What would you get it?
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
          You seem a little too eager with that whip, you know. Have you considered going to Disciplinarians Anonymous?
          I'm not EAGER with the whip, but if my cabana boys make it NECESSARY, then I do what I must to, er, whip them back into shape.

Comment

Tame it's so great to see you around the forum! I hope you're having a good Valentine's Day.

BTW, I don't suppose you know how in the heck I would look up adenocarcinoma of the pancreatic islet cells with malignant ascites in my ICD-9 book? It's one of the questions on a take home test I have to do. Would I look in the Neoplasm table first?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              adenocarcinoma of the pancreatic islet cells with malignant ascites
              That is quite a mouthful! I take it, it wasn't under pancreatic carcinoma or pancreatic cancer.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                I gave up chocolate for Lent... Boy, are you in trouble!!!
                A nun once told me that you should never give up anything that makes you not be a nice person and that was the reason she never gave up chooclate.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Well with coding it's a bit more difficult then that. Stupid codes. Tame insists that once you use it for a while that it's quite easy but it makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

Comment

Well with coding it's a bit more difficult then that. Stupid codes. Tame insists that once you use it for a while that it's quite easy but it makes me want to bang my head against a wall.
                    I'm confuzzled.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                      I'm confuzzled.
                      Believe me you're not the only one.

I'm in nursing school and we have the option of taking a medical coding class aka ICD-9-CM and CPT class. I've elected to take it as well as the second half of the class in order to familiarize myself with some of the diagnostic codes that I'll be seeing when I start working in the hospital. Basically the coding system was invented by Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        A nun once told me that you should never give up anything that makes you not be a nice person and that was the reason she never gave up chooclate.
                        LOL!! That is why I won't give up coffee or cigs!! Then I would really be on the rampage!!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!! I just called Tame's house to see if I could get her help and her son answered the phone but my phone was breaking up and I could barely hear so I asked if it was Tame. LOL. Apologies to your son Tame.

Comment

Believe me you're not the only one.

I'm in nursing school and we have the option of taking a medical coding class aka ICD-9-CM and CPT class. I've elected to take it as well as the second half of the class in order to familiarize myself with some of the diagnostic codes that I'll be seeing when I start working in the hospital. Basically the coding system was invented by Satan.
                            Hmmmm... The coding system was invented by Satan and Tame thinks it's easy? That's not good!

Comment

Well you know what they say about the Devil in disguise. Besides nobody can be THAT nice.

Comment

hello everyone.
                                [taken out to avoid even more bad rep]
                                edit2: omg! no fair! even after i edit i get more bad rep!
                                Last edited by Spiko; 14 February 2005, 06:13 PM.
                                Yo no sé.

Comment

Working...
                                X