X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
    She certainly seems well-prepared.
    Darn, gotta do the Mad Dalek again, I guess?

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
    ~CELLO!~
    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Congrats to System Lord Major Fischer!

And for the rest of you-
      Happy Valentine's Day!

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
        Well, giving rep is nothing to do with the site managers, anyway. But as Shadow says, while the forum in general is a place for lively debate, the pro- and anti-threads on various subjects are set aside for casual discussion with the stated viewpoint taken as a given.
        I absolutely admired your posts on *that* other thread....how you're able to calmly explain what's right and what's wrong....I was SO impressed. I only get snarky or throw around a few things in my flat and then decide not to say anything (anger management, anyone? )

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
          I absolutely admired your posts on *that* other thread....how you're able to calmly explain what's right and what's wrong....I was SO impressed. I only get snarky or throw around a few things in my flat and then decide not to say anything (anger management, anyone? )
          Yes, it was VERY impressive, Mr P, which is part of the reason I'm repped out. *glares at Mr P*

My problem is that I can't be bothered to deal with antagonistic, miserable SOBs who intentionally come on to a thread with their minds already made up about something and who'll bend over backwards to justify THEIR point of view as being the only "right" one. There's no talking sense to people (and I use that word loosely) like that. Anything and everything you say only "proves" their point and it's obvious they aren't interested in listening to anyone other than themselves so frak 'em. I'll go have fun somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Yes, it was VERY impressive, Mr P, which is part of the reason I'm repped out. *glares at Mr P*

My problem is that I can't be bothered to deal with antagonistic, miserable SOBs who intentionally come on to a thread with their minds already made up about something and who'll bend over backwards to justify THEIR point of view as being the only "right" one. There's no talking sense to people (and I use that word loosely) like that. Anything and everything you say only "proves" their point and it's obvious they aren't interested in listening to anyone other than themselves so frak 'em. I'll go have fun somewhere else.
            Amen to that. I wish I could muster the courage to really pi$$ of people like that, but I only do that in RL-got one too many "friendly" reminders in other forums for being an arrogant sod, so I try to keep my anger online to myself because I just can't stand stupidity and quite frankly, I get rather personal fast...
            Last edited by Iskandra; 14 February 2005, 07:58 AM. Reason: bleargh, typo

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              I AM A GOD! And I already have minions all set aside! *dance*
              *rolls on the floor laughing at the thought of a fellow systemlord dancing*

Although....having seen Cliff Simon lap dancing at the GCC...

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                *rolls on the floor laughing at the thought of a fellow systemlord dancing*

Although....having seen Cliff Simon lap dancing at the GCC...
                Yeah, and I *haven't* ...Envy....but I, as a loyal underling, can still do the mad dalek dance!

~CELLO!~

Comment

I *could* try the old MacGyver routine and fix it with a piece of string and some chewing gum....
                  Unless you can actually get Mac to take care of my fingernail you had better stay away from it!

Comment

Heightmeyer?

Comment

Yeah, and I *haven't* ...Envy....but I, as a loyal underling, can still do the mad dalek dance!
                      Why didn't you? Did you miss the auction?

Comment

Unless you can actually get Mac to take care of my fingernail you had better stay away from it!

Ah, of course you can have *him* and I do his work!

Heightmeyer?
                        Yes, I'll take her, then...though I don't know if it helps getting me off my anger management problems as well!

~CELLO!~

Comment

Why didn't you? Did you miss the auction?
                          Yes, I did. Don't remind me. I had the Headache From Hell and decided to leave right before the auction....*whine*

~CELLO!~

Comment

Yes, I did. Don't remind me. I had the Headache From Hell and decided to leave right before the auction....*whine*
                            That was ... unfortunate. Being a systemlord I'd love to rub it in right now but you gave me Mac, so I'll spare you. This time...!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              Well, I'm certainly not going to give you rep because your begging. For among other reasons, I was one of the people who was "being mean to you." Perhaps you should have read the comment.

But on to better subjects for this thread...

I AM A GOD! And I already have minions all set aside! *dance*
                              Woo hoo, Major Fischer! Of course, the minions can be a pain in the posterior to keep track of. I decided to forgo minions. I just randomly torture those that aren't attached to any particular god...

*looks around for unsuspecting victim*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                *looks around for unsuspecting victim*
                                *hides from meimei*
                                Signed,

Gregorius
                                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Working...
                                X