This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
    Speaking of cake and chocolatey, what would I have to do to convince you to mail me a whole bunch of Cadbury Blackforest Cake chocolate bars? (I brought some home 'cause we can't get those here and put them in the freezer, but I have now devoured them all.)

At Adrianne - Lalala.
    um ask me?
    I propose a hostage exchange - blackforest chocolate for peanut butter M&M's (for some insane reason they don't sell them here, and I loooove them - more than Reese's I'm afraid).

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
      um ask me?
      I propose a hostage exchange - blackforest chocolate for peanut butter M&M's (for some insane reason they don't sell them here, and I loooove them - more than Reese's I'm afraid).
      hhehehe now we know your weakness
      I just found this new reeses called Reese crunch bars...those are addictive!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh please, FOOD is my weakness
        *intrigue* I haven't tried these bar thingies you describe.... must try when I'm in US in JUne.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Squee - you need to do it like this:
          Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
          That would work too!
          Do not encourage her

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            hhehehe now we know your weakness
            I just found this new reeses called Reese crunch bars...those are addictive!!
            I haven't tried them yet, but they certainly look tasty
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
              um ask me?
              Sounds good to me! Let me just check out my local chocolate supply to make sure they actually still sell the peanut butter M&Ms.
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

A taste of things to come....
                Spoiler:
                [/IMG]

Spoiler:
                [IMG][/IMG]

OK, the thread is saved...later guys
                Last edited by alaskannut; 21 March 2008, 09:23 PM.
                sigpic
                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Very cool!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nutty is such a tease. More piccies please. Most of us will never do what you do (face it, most of us just aren't that crazy) but that doesn't mean that we don't appreciate it and are facinated by the visuals you bring back. In a word - cool!
                    sigpic

Comment

Wellll...since you asked

Spoiler:
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Spoiler:
                      [IMG][/IMG]

For the non marine biologists among us, the white flowery thingies in my previous post are Metridium senile anemones, while the more colorful one above is an Urticinia crassicornis anemone.
                      Last edited by alaskannut; 22 March 2008, 12:42 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Yeah, he can spell 'em, but can he *pronounce* them?

I like the bubbles rising to the dive boat above. The anemonies are beautiful.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                          A taste of things to come....
                          Spoiler:
                          [/IMG]
                          My 8th grade science teacher had a mobile/wind chime that, to our 8th grade eyes, looked like unrolled condoms ...

I'm just reminded of that wind chime/mobile.

Adrianne
                          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Yeah, he can spell 'em, but can he *pronounce* them?

I like the bubbles rising to the dive boat above. The anemonies are beautiful.
                            Details, details.

Fabulous pics Nutty.
                            sigpic

Comment

anyone know how i can see all my reppoint comments i want to know what people say about me
                              if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

go to "My Controls" at the top or bottom of each screen...scroll down and there they are.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X