This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei View Post
    Snow? Where the heck did that come from?

:;Pointing and laughing at you::

(Rain here. Possibility of flood with the amount of rain and melting snow.)
    Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
      Yep
      And I think those shoes would be deemed inappropriate That works in my favor as I would end up in traction -- or at least with a broken ankle!!

Adrianne
      I may yet, but they are partially platform and look comfy. My wardrobe is so basic black right now that I thought it would be good to jazz it up.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
        I may yet, but they are partially platform and look comfy. My wardrobe is so basic black right now that I thought it would be good to jazz it up.
        I'm going back to school for my BA in Education (so I can become a nun and to change my career) and I'm realizing that being a teacher = comfy shoes I'm very happy

I'm student placement-ing at a day care right now and that means jeans and it's infants so it's a shoeless area so that means comfy pants and socks/slippers. This is the life!!

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I wouldn't be caught dead with those ankle biters. I'm going to have to supervise standardized testing for freshmen tomorrow, which is bad enough..
          sigpic

Comment

Awwww, but they're so cute and little and helpless.

The freshmen, I mean.
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

helpless?!?! They're monsters. At least I'm planning a nutritious breakfast to gird me for the day...
              sigpic

Comment

Pfffffftttt..... *cackle*

Comment

Oh we had rain yesterday. Between 3-4 inches. And flash flooding. And Saturday was 75F and sunny. The snow is pretty much gone now because the sun came out this afternoon and we expect temps in the 60's tomorrow.

Arkansas weather just sucks...

Comment

Pfffffftttt..... *cackle*
                    Here's one of their ID pics - They're monsters I tell ya!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      helpless?!?! They're monsters. At least I'm planning a nutritious breakfast to gird me for the day...
                      Agreed. Every baby/toddler I've ever held has tried to kick me in the nether-regions. With unerring accuracy.
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ff/monster.gif
                        *cackle* I have no children because my mother didn't want to raise them. And they aren't returnable.

Comment

*cackle* I have no children because my mother didn't want to raise them. And they aren't returnable.
                          *raises eyebrow*...they aren't????? damn it I knew someone lied to me
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh we had rain yesterday. Between 3-4 inches. And flash flooding. And Saturday was 75F and sunny. The snow is pretty much gone now because the sun came out this afternoon and we expect temps in the 60's tomorrow.

Arkansas weather just sucks...
                            Are you just trying to rub in the fact that your snow is gone? Hiding behind "Arkansas weather just sucks...", likely story

More rain today, temps in the 40s, we still have snow

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Wait! Yeah, he's in my class!! He's moving on to toddlers though

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

LOL. Where are you finding these! I want.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X