Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meimei and Mathilda teaming up? Sounds like fun.

*grabs a chair and watches the spectacle from afar*
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
      Those pesky co-workers should know better than mess with a menopausal woman who has run out of hormones...
      Oh, I'd guess you were a spitfire when you were peri-menopausal.

Because you're just that .
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
        Oh, I'd guess you were a spitfire when you were peri-menopausal.

Because you're just that .
        *cackle* Went to the doctor Thursday. He said "in the interest of public safety" it would be a good idea to put me back on hormones and he upped the dosage. Unfortunately for the co-workers, these things take time to kick in...

Here, Matty, Matty, Matty... We need to go over the list now!

Comment

*hires a video crew to tape this event*
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid even Matty has standards. She didn't like the idea of chewing on the CFO. Besides being too tough, she was sure he wouldn't taste any good.

Comment

Mathilda is also trained in various torture methods and you could also get her demon-offspring, you know the one she got when we placed her in a darkroom with GL, to do it since it has no standards.
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                Mathilda is also trained in various torture methods and you could also get her demon-offspring, you know the one she got when we placed her in a darkroom with GL, to do it since it has no standards.

Hey!

Comment

Speaking of Mathilda's demon-offspring and seeing that GL just jumped into the thread: The law firm Nutty & Greg has just filed an alimony suit against GL on behalf of Mathilda and her demon-offspring. We will be assisted during this case by our trusted friends from Wolf, Ram and Hart.

*whistles innocently*
                  Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Mathilda's demon-offspring and seeing that GL just jumped into the thread: The law firm Nutty & Greg has just filed an alimony suit against GL on behalf of Mathilda and her demon-offspring. We will be assisted during this case by our trusted friends from Wolf, Ram and Hart.

*whistles innocently*
                    After consulting the lawyers at Crane, Poole & Schmidt, I have decided to sue Nutty and Greg for inflicting Human suffering upon myself.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                      After consulting the lawyers at Crane, Poole & Schmidt, I have decided to sue Nutty and Greg for inflicting Human suffering upon myself.
                      Suffering?!
                      SUFFERING!!??

Son, you have not begun to experience the level of suffering that I can inflict when I so desire!

*zats GL, ties him to a chair and superglues his eyelids open...then puts a DVD of Hillary Clinton campaign ads and speeches into the thread DVD player*

*pushes play*

Enjoy!

Mwahahahaha!!
                      Last edited by alaskannut; 29 September 2007, 09:00 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                        Our partners at Wolf, Ram and Hart have already filed a motion to dismiss this case based upon you having produced demon-offspring and therefore not fitting the "Human" part. The judge, after reading the convincing arguments, ruled in our favour and encouraged us to continue to inflict suffering upon you.
                        Last edited by Gregorius; 30 September 2007, 01:57 AM.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Our partners at Wolf, Ram and Heart have already filed a motion to dismiss this case based upon you having produced demon-offspring and therefore not fitting the "Human" part. The judge, after reading the convincing arguments, ruled in our favour and encouraged us to continue to inflict suffering upon you.
                          Since when has crossbreeding changed the genetic structure of a parent, much less significantly changed the genetic structure enough to place one as a new species?
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                            Since when has crossbreeding changed the genetic structure of a parent, much less significantly changed the genetic structure enough to place one as a new species?
                            Beats me, ask the lawyers...But it might have something to do with a certain virus which Mathilda releases and magically alters her partners to become more compatible.
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                              Those pesky co-workers should know better than mess with a menopausal woman who has run out of hormones...
                              You ran out???? Are you nuts?
                              sigpic

Comment

I see bunnies! White bunnies! Run!
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X