Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutty, every photo I've seen you post has been terrific. I think you need to drop the "wanna-be"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
      Very cool! I've never seen one of those before.
      And before I forget...I'll second that--very cool Thank you for posting the pic....now if I ever see one I'll know what it is
      sigpic
      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Nutty, every photo I've seen you post has been terrific. I think you need to drop the "wanna-be"
        And I'll second that.
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Well, that would mostly be because the bad ones that I take get disappeared fast but still....

Aw shucks

Here, have aother picture
          Spoiler:
          [IMG][/IMG]

So, how is everyone else's saturday going?
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Oh Nutty that's beautiful!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Saturday was a good day here
              Nutty that photo is wonderful!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Fabulous picture, Nutty!

My Saturday was busy! Spent most of it with my crazy mother and crazier sister. Not sure if we'll be allowed back in the sushi bar...

And I still managed 2000 words on my new book!

Comment

YOU my friend are AMAZING!!! and I am glad to see the tonado passed you by
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yes, the tornado missed me. This one passed about 40 miles south of me. The last one twenty miles north. I'm afraid one of these day, it'll come right down the middle. *cackle*

My crazier sister was in the path of the one the other night but missed her by a couple of miles.
                    Last edited by Guest; 06 April 2008, 06:04 AM.

Comment

I'd be thrilled to get 2000 words a week done on my dissertation, much less a day. You rock.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dissertation? *makes sign of cross to ward off evil*

Fiction is a whole lot easier to write! LOL I have enough trouble researching my stories. The idea of having to footnote and reference... *shudder* My hats off to you!

Comment

I tend to get a little buried...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                            Well, that would mostly be because the bad ones that I take get disappeared fast but still....

Aw shucks

Here, have aother picture
                            Spoiler:
                            [IMG][/IMG]

So, how is everyone else's saturday going?
                            I think you cheat by living in a beautiful area I am totally envious. I am equally envious that you seem to always have a camera with you. I WISH I could be so lucky

Adrianne
                            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei View Post
                              Fabulous picture, Nutty!

My Saturday was busy! Spent most of it with my crazy mother and crazier sister. Not sure if we'll be allowed back in the sushi bar...

And I still managed 2000 words on my new book!
                              Saturday I'm still recuperating. 8:30 Daily Mass (I haven't been able to go as I now have to work Saturday's and the earlier I start the earlier I can leave so I've been missing Daily Mass but as I had a lot to do this Saturday I'm now working Sunday this week). Shop Target (can't really complain about that ). Brunch for Called to be Church at eleven (our church needs to either merge with two others or close so we need to convince the other two churches to merge with us and this brunch was for that). Then, finally, Ziti Dinner where my parents met the Vocations Director and the community for the Religious Community I'm interested in, and that went very well! [Except, apparently, it's not very common for a Sister to have a computer (or cell phone) of her own and that alone has me second guessing this whole vocation ... no sex is one thing and dealable, no internet or computer of my own is a deal breaker and worth putting some serious thought into .]

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              I tend to get a little buried...
                              That is such a pretty picture and looks like my reading list .
                              As proof that I will read anything given to me I am currently reading about the History of Austria. It's interesting ... I kind of miss the blood and gore of serial killings, which i normally read but it's enjoyable, kind of. I certainly need to be awake to understand what the heck I'm reading, and I'm sure if I could pronounce the locations and names of people it would be more enjoyable

Adrianne
                              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

So sad...Moses died. Charleton Heston. Such an icon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X