This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
    I bet you bought that in Vancouver, Jo...er...Shadow.
    Wait, have I even been to Vancouver? I thought I just paid off people to claim they'd seen me at cons.

I wonder if anyone's told David. Or Rainbow, for that matter.

Ooooo, or maybe I'm REALLY clever and hired an actress to play me! I mean, Shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Wait, have I even been to Vancouver? I thought I just paid off people to claim they'd seen me at cons.

Ooooo, or maybe I'm REALLY clever and hired an actress to play me! I mean, Shadow.
      Hmmmmm.

I've been to Vancouver. It was nice.

The web thickens!!!
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

That's Shadow Jonno in the center
        sigpic

Comment

Before I forget, again: Happy New Year.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I'm not sure I like taking second seat to a minion. *eyes jonno speculatively* If I kill him, is it murder or suicide?

Comment

I'm not sure I like taking second seat to a minion. *eyes jonno speculatively* If I kill him, is it murder or suicide?
              ... possibly both?

Please don't. I quite like life. It works.
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                *shoots Hatusu's rabbits with explosive bullets*
                Greg, that's too violent! *Jumps in the porta-sarc he still has for some odd reason*

Comment

No one paid me off and I saw you. At least, I think it was you, yet how do I know it was really you? As a matter of fact, you're probably not sure it was me. At this point, I'm not sure that I was me.

Only the Shadow knows! Mwahahahahaha!

*Hats walks away giggling to herself*

Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                    Greg, that's too violent! *Jumps in the porta-sarc he still has for some odd reason*
                    *Destroys the sarc with GL in it for fun*
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Sends an IPod sarc to heal the ashes of GL
                      sigpic

Comment

We can discuss rep in here, can't we?

I mentioned this in the Members Helping Members thread but was told to come here to complain about getting red rep points... so here I am.

I got my first red the other day and I don't really understand why. I posted in a Teal'c/Vala thread, replying to someone who had drawn a sketch of Teal'c and Vala together. I complimented the person and lo and behold I get a red for the post... it was from someone who seems to be a Daniel/Vala shipper. Beside the red she just wrote "n"

I PM'd her since I thought maybe she made a mistake but didn't hear back so I guess she didn't. I still don't understand why I got it...the only idea I have is that it's a ship thread that interferes with her own ship, and I happened to post in it. I think giving red just because someone doesn't ship the same pairing as you is a silly reason, but I guess people do it.

Comment

[sarcasm]You got a rep because you're an idiot and a heretic, daring to support a "wrong" pairing instead of opening your eyes and exercising whatever brain cells you think you have and accepting that Daniel/Vala is the ONLY true pairing. Any REAL fan of the show knows that and obviously you're not a real fan and deserve every neg you get.[/sarcasm]

In other words, you've run across one of the psychotics on the board. I think I can even make a pretty good guess who it is, but naming names is a no-no.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. There's no talking to some people and when they have a deeply unhealthy attachment to a certain character/pairing, it's better to just ignore it for the lunacy it is and get back to enjoying the board.

FWIW I once got negged for saying I liked Jonas's haircut.

Comment

<snip> FWIW I once got negged for saying I liked Jonas's haircut.
                            You've got to be kidding! Some people's kids.... *wanders off shaking her head*

Comment

It's Mr. Prophet's birthday. Do you think he'll see this?

Happy Birthday, Mr. Prophet!!!!
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

FWIW I once got negged for saying I liked Jonas's haircut.
                                How dare you doubt the one true haircut! (I refer of course to Teal'c's chin caterpillar.

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
                                It's Mr. Prophet's birthday. Do you think he'll see this?

Happy Birthday, Mr. Prophet!!!!
                                Thanks.
                                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                                X