Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, I must really be doing something wrong, as I have NO ONE on my ignore list. I just don't read certain posters.....

And Hat, why is Soylent Green named Soylent Green, if it IS people????? I would have named it Spam......oh wait, that's already been used. Um, how about Humish???? Too middle eastern sounding??????
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
      Gee, I must really be doing something wrong, as I have NO ONE on my ignore list. I just don't read certain posters.....

And Hat, why is Soylent Green named Soylent Green, if it IS people????? I would have named it Spam......oh wait, that's already been used. Um, how about Humush???? Too middle eastern sounding??????
      Misdirection. People crackers just wouldn't do. Man Spam? Human Hummus? "People, the new white meat?"

*I'm feeling sick....* This vegetarian thing is really looking good.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
        "People, the new white meat?"
        Well, there IS a reason cannibals call us "long pig" y'know.

Comment

Random observation: Maybe the reason that certain posters waltz around here with their noses held high in smug superiority is so that they won't be able to smell their own stink.

Comment

*Groans* oh the puns in here .......OY
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              Random observation: Maybe the reason that certain posters waltz around here with their noses held high in smug superiority is so that they won't be able to smell their own stink.
              well dang it ...the saleslady said I would smell like a million bucks ...little did I know she meant the kind with antlers
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Anyhoo....What are people doing for New Year's Eve?

Comment

Probably staying at home and being bored. That's the usual plan.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                    How nice for you. I have no one on my ignore list either. However, I don't feel the need to seek out threads where people who quite likely *would* have me on an ignore list and ANNOUNCE the fact. Particularly after coming across them in threads over the past couple of days - coincidence, no?
                    sigpic

Comment

Not much for NYE - New Year's Day is when we have the family and assorted friends over for huge Italian feast...hangover recover food for some hehehe.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, ya know, the nasty spiteful sorta behavior being exhibited is, if nothing else, a good demonstration of how NOT to earn a good rep... which is bizarrely on topic for this thread.

You wanna get negged, follow people around on the threads they frequent and attempt to belittle and harass them. Gloat, sneer, condescend, abuse smilies, etc.

Then you can come back here and whine about how horrible people are and how unfair such "abuse" is and blah blah blah. Go on, disrupt the peace and good harmony on this thread. See what it earns ya.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                          Probably staying at home and being bored. That's the usual plan.
                          You are not even going to bang pots at midnight? You could also watch the Bears play the Green Bay Packers. It's always a big game in these parts.

Go Bears!

You know, there is no orange in the font pallet, yet there are Packer green and yellow. It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            Well, ya know, the nasty spiteful sorta behavior being exhibited is, if nothing else, a good demonstration of how NOT to earn a good rep... which is bizarrely on topic for this thread.

You wanna get negged, follow people around on the threads they frequent and attempt to belittle and harass them. Gloat, sneer, condescend, abuse smilies, etc.

Then you can come back here and whine about how horrible people are and how unfair such "abuse" is and blah blah blah. Go on, disrupt the peace and good harmony on this thread. See what it earns ya.
                            What do you mean "abuse smilies"?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Not much for NYE - New Year's Day is when we have the family and assorted friends over for huge Italian feast...hangover recover food for some hehehe.
                              It sounds delicious.

Comment

What do you mean "abuse smilies"?
                                You know, abusing them.

Comment

Working...
                                X