This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatusu
    I love it. I read the pages and just laugh.......and laugh......and laugh...........stop me.
    Laughter is good for the soul!
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Speaking of the CJ thread, I should really get around to editing all the photos of CJ from the Vancouver con...... I did the MS and JF and DN ones, hadn't quite got to CJ yet. Is there an Apohis thunk thread? Got some great ones of Peter Williams....

Comment

Kiwi....I may not have been an Apophis fan...BUT I came away from Vancouver...completely and totally in love with Peter Williams....what a wonderful man Jamacian accent and oh so very sexy
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OH MY WORD!!

I stumbled across this in Droops' Photobucket, I just cannot believe how low and depraved he is. It's just... disgusting! I think I'm going to link it because its just too offensive to post inline, especially for chicken lovers

Note: This is a joke post. Perfectly innocent and mostly harmless. Plus I would never go through Droops Photobucket. I wouldn't like to think what I'd find

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            "Poor old Lou Gerig. Died of Lou Gerig's disease; how'd he not see that one coming." - Denis Leary.
            Ack. Reminds me of my Med. Term. instructor. He had some of the worst jokes. He'd say something like, "Isn't it funny that Lou Gherig was the first one to get Lou Gherig's Disease?". I think I smirked the first time I heard it, but I don't think most of the people in the class understood the joke. I think he kept repeating it to try and get a laugh, but the only ones who got it didn't think it was funny. Hmmm... maybe it was the delivery?

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
              And it burns calories!

Finger push-ups anyone?

Glad they did a local news story on that one.
              Yea, for slow news days... NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                If he's not real then where are all these chickens coming from?
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/7of9/bird8.gif
                Droops, are you related to that Brakebush(sp?) Chicken guy in those commercials? 'Course, not knowing where you're from, you may not have seen 'em, but let's just say that he's obsessed with chickens. Chicken underpants, chicken shower curtain, chicken bed sheets... you get the idea.

Maybe someone will explain the whole chicken thing to me? Someday?

Comment

Droops hereby invites everyone over to his place this weekend for a BBQ!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    Droops hereby invites everyone over to his place this weekend for a BBQ!
                    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../animals-1.jpg
                    This reminds me -- I haven't been getting my recommended allowance of radioactivity lately....

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                      Green, too, with nice messages. Thanks!
                      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Speaking of the CJ thread, I should really get around to editing all the photos of CJ from the Vancouver con...... I did the MS and JF and DN ones, hadn't quite got to CJ yet. Is there an Apohis thunk thread? Got some great ones of Peter Williams....
                        Actually, I'm liking Martin Wood there. He was so nice and he's a cutie.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          This reminds me -- I haven't been getting my recommended allowance of radioactivity lately....
                          I don't know. Maybe I'll get a tan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                            I don't know. Maybe I'll get a tan.
                            Ahhh...the deep, cellular kind.

Comment

And I'd have such a nice unnatural glow.

Comment

Well, at least you wouldn't need to fumble for the lightswitch when going to the bathroom at night

Comment

Working...
                                X