This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius
    Now I need to get Wass....He's is trouble.

*runs towards Wass, hits him KO, and throws him (And some chocolate as compensation) into the RDA and MS Thunk threads*

He's been into a surprise when he wakes up

*goes into hiding in a new place*
    *Pulls out his rail gun and aims it at Gregorius lets it rip*
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      NO candy hearts for you!!!!!!
      *Walks away with tears in his eyes* :cry: :cry: :cry:

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

*sprays hug-a-lot on Wass and escapes while Wass is being hugged by everybody on the board except Greg*

I'm prepared!

*uses Thor's transporter to beams himself to an unknown location and erares the logs*
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
          *uses the laserscalpel Sela secretly gave him to escape out of the cage*

Freedom!

*runs like hell and hides again*
          *Uses a human life seeking detector to find out where Gregoruis is hiding*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            It would seem that the anti season 9 thread is now an anti Shadow thread. Please, everyone, feel free to jump in and bash me.
            Let me at 'em....

Thee are some rules about that....and I do think if you are feeling *Bashed* then I do believe that you and a few select others....(won't mention any names ) have such a way with words that we could put a few of the TROGS in their place and still of course keep our Forum Decorum (hehe that rhymes) ...just show me the way
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

No worries about tracking Grego. Even if he manages to get out of his collar I have certain... OTHER ways of tracking the bad little boy.

Comment

Tame how are you long time no see (((hugs))) and happy Valentine's day

That reminds everyone happy Valentine's (((hugs)))

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                  Found it already and posted a friendly reminder. Although Mr. P worked nicely to calm things down, so there was not much to do. I only got to use the small hammer.
                  WOO HOO...I love it when you break out *any* hammer... *shivers*

and isn't Mr P just great...he gives great *Theoretical Torture Tips* too
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                    OOOooohhh Wass, you're like a determined Ashrak....the combination of your relentless pursuit of Gregorius & hug-a-lot is proving to be difficult to resist
                    *puts on nose clip & covers eyes*
                    Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Surely that won't work on weasels?
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        Surely that won't work on weasels?
                        Well Mr P, Wass has got a plan soooo cunning, you could put a tail on it & call it a weasel......
                        Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Tame how are you long time no see (((hugs))) and happy Valentine's day

That reminds everyone happy Valentine's (((hugs)))
                          (((Wass))) Thankies I am good...work hasn't updated their ISP yet so I am having a heck of a time getting to the Forum when I can get paid for it

Sent a certain *Lotar* an email for some help but I haven't heard back yet ...*Oh Davie*

Happy Valentine's Day to all too

and Happy Birthday State of Arizona

Comment

Happy Valentines Day Everybody.

Congrats to Major Fischer on being a god!

Congrats to Greg on his new green jello! Hope Shadow lets you enjoy it.

Wass, would the word tattletale mean anything?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Sent a certain *Lotar* an email for some help but I haven't heard back yet ...*Oh Davie*
                              Want me to whip him for you?? Looks as though Grego may not be the only cabana boy being naughty.

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day... Tame...
                                Hope you get plenty of luuurve... you sure give plenty yourself...

You're the best...

*Hug*
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X