X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
    *eats the cantina*
    *gets serious indegestion as Foley shoots him repleatedly with the Lance....and it goes through*

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      I am sending Wolf a copy. The premise is...wait...which games have you played?
      None, no system, not a gamer, storyline was interesting tho.

Comment

I wish Mapp were here.. he's always fun to bug.. or at least P-90... I miss P-90

Comment

Hi

Comment

good night jesserella

*eats baguette and chees* - yum, I am hungry

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              I truly love how you did this narration...it is so visual and one of the best ways a movie can show the true depth of any past event. With words and direction you have given the reader an awesome visual of what could be there. Incredible job Mapp

I have no idea if this idea has been used before..and quite frankly I don't care ..It has been worked beautifully into this story

The keyness of CJ is riveting I found myself glued to my screen reading this section. I was compelling and all the characters came across as real in their reactions.

Wonderfully Done Mapp
              Which idea would that be?
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

*gets serious indegestion as Foley shoots him repleatedly with the Lance....and it goes through*
                *fails epicly*
                i have an unbreakable stomach.
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                  None, no system, not a gamer, storyline was interesting tho.
                  Well, then you should know what is going on. The stories takes place about twenty years after the Belkan War, a scientist reveals some information to the Ustians, that the Belkan's, or their remnant, is looking for something. This something is 'Demon Lord' the pilot that defeated them and a World Without boundries twenty years ago. The president of Ustio assembles a six man team. their mission. To find him first, rescue him. And stop the belkan's.

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                    *fails epicly*
                    i have an unbreakable stomach.
                    *sets the time rotor, leaves the stomach, going back in time, to places unknown*

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                      Which idea would that be?
                      Mapp! I was just talking about you!!! *glomp* I've been soo booooored...

Comment

whiskey. now.

Comment

ROFLMAO ...Mapp you are determined I am gonna back you as a Mod ((((Mapp))) ...LOL anyway on with the feedback

What a wonderful almost twist I see there... Its like a terra-forming device...but its alive as well ...How Cool is that

I love the turns this is taking and the plans that are coming together in the Captains mind

I love that Tame is standing Up as a person of her own power AND she did in such a visual way as well

I love that the crew...after just a beat knows what the Captain is thinking of again that solidarity

I so love how you brought his back around to that first thread of information with Clanger

this was just fun to read ..not so much for humor...but for the growth I saw coming out in little and different ways in each of the characters

Its time for some plannin' and some misbehavin' I think

Great job on this section as well Mapp
                          You had to know I would work this idea in there somehow I really enjoyed writing both sections today and figured you deserved two updates since I dared to venture out into RL yesterday
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I have no clue

But earlier Foley had made a comment about you getting your inspiration from various Sci-fi outlets and I just wanted to be clear from the get-go that I did give a good golly gosh darn if you had...it was a damn good weave of story telling
                            Ohhh he meant because my baddies aren't original...apparently. Maybe not in appearence, sure...But show me a scary hooded thing, carrying a sword with claws made from pure iron through a solid wall and then call me unoriginal

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                              Mapp! I was just talking about you!!! *glomp* I've been soo booooored...
                              read my scriiiiipt I'm going bed soon

sigpic

Comment

Well, then you should know what is going on. The stories takes place about twenty years after the Belkan War, a scientist reveals some information to the Ustians, that the Belkan's, or their remnant, is looking for something. This something is 'Demon Lord' the pilot that defeated them and a World Without boundries twenty years ago. The president of Ustio assembles a six man team. their mission. To find him first, rescue him. And stop the belkan's.
                                Digfighting? Do we see those awesome multy missiles?

Comment

Working...
                                X