This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

below this post a bad place lies
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      dear god, help us all!
      I know! *hides from Zac Efron*
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
        I know! *hides from Zac Efron*
        you know my friend matthew wants to marry him. and my sister loves his songs. *shudders* no taste in this world.
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*explodes into the scene*
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
            *hides*

Comment

YOU! *pints at avvy* WHERE THE HELL DID JEL GET YOUR... DNA?! he keeps trying to make me pregnant
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                you know my friend matthew wants to marry him. and my sister loves his songs. *shudders* no taste in this world.
                you mean unionise? sorry, i feel the same way about calling it marriage as John Barrowman
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

............... I have no idea what the hell you lot are on about
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

YOU! *pints at avvy* WHERE THE HELL DID JEL GET YOUR... DNA?! he keeps trying to make me pregnant
                    it's not my DNA, it can't be, maybe it is his own and he's pretending it is mine
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Why Susie did you have to set me up for a joke that would get modded
                      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

it's not my DNA, it can't be, maybe it is his own and he's pretending it is mine
                        yeah? well its not happening! im telling you all now if i hear one more plan to make anyone artificially pregnant ill crush their skulls and throw the body into the incinerator GOT IT?
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                          Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Why Susie did you have to set me up for a joke that would get modded
                          jel/avvy?
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            you mean unionise? sorry, i feel the same way about calling it marriage as John Barrowman
                            unioinise? really? that sound awful

Dunno what word to use instead..... but unionise brings up memories of grumpy old miners in flat caps

Comment

jel/avvy?
                              don't you mean Jel/FN?
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

jel/avvy?
                                get me a bucket.... I'm gonna be ill

Comment

Working...
                                X