This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Umm I'm sorry but can you clarify this...Did your mom come out and just say you are a failure?? or point out that you haven't finished select things and need to in order to make something of your life?
    she said and I quote "Anne, you failed Math.... again... all year... you're going to be a failure and a loser just like your sister and your brothers...."

and I said.. "Summer shcool then."

"Like you'll go.. I paid over five hundred dollars for Harrison to go and he never did..."

"Meh.. why bother.. being a loser is in my genes apparently..." Then I left to go sulk while my mother told my dad about my failures.....

yeps...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
      Day by day I struggle to maintain not only my strength but also my sanity. It's all a blur. I have no energy to write. I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. The morale of the Cantina is low, a civil war in the Cantina. Half the men with Mapp, half with Jelgate. There's a lot of suspicion and hate. I can't believe we're fighting each other, when we should be fighting them mods.
      If Tame is any indication then the Mods are not the enemy (I never thought they were )
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
        Damn technology
        Oh stop wining, it makes you life easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
          she said and I quote "Anne, you failed Math.... again... all year... you're going to be a failure and a loser just like your sister and your brothers...."

"Like you'll go.. I paid over five hundred dollars for Harrison to go and he never did..."

"Meh.. why bother.. being a loser is in my genes apparently..." Then I left to go sulk while my mother told my dad about my failures.....

yeps...
          *hugs*
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

you can send them at anytime...just use the contact through GW
            Alrighty then. Give me a couple of seconds.

Alright Maya I'm coming I'm coming...just give me a few seconds jeesh.....
            later.

Comment

yeps...
              Harsh, if you failed math then you deserve it. Is this a herditary hting, or do you just not care about math?

Comment

*reports tame for violaating the rules*
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                  Oh stop wining, it makes you life easier.
                  I was kidding..... you missed the sarcasim

Comment

CWar? I an't heard runors of no war.

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    Alrighty then. Give me a couple of seconds.

Alright Maya I'm coming I'm coming...just give me a few seconds jeesh.....
                    later.
                    Boyfriend syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                      Harsh, if you failed math then you deserve it. Is this a herditary hting, or do you just not care about math?
                      I care.. and it's not hereditary... I just can't pay attention while teachers drone on for two hours... if they actually tried to make it more interesting then maybe I'd do better...

Comment

Hi all.
                        StarshineRoxie
                        A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                          If Tame is any indication then the Mods are not the enemy (I never thought they were )
                          But she's our tamed Moderator!

Some say she created the GateWorld.. for a bet and she naturally faces magnetic north... all we know is she's called TameFarrar!!

Comment

she said and I quote "Anne, you failed Math.... again... all year... you're going to be a failure and a loser just like your sister and your brothers...."and I said.. "Summer shcool then.""Like you'll go.. I paid over five hundred dollars for Harrison to go and he never did...""Meh.. why bother.. being a loser is in my genes apparently..." Then I left to go sulk while my mother told my dad about my failures..... yeps...
                            I got a B+ in college Calc. I'll teach you Math Now additon?* is...
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                              I was kidding..... you missed the sarcasim
                              Your right, technology is crap, text has failed.

Comment

I care.. and it's not hereditary... I just can't pay attention while teachers drone on for two hours... if they actually tried to make it more interesting then maybe I'd do better...
                                I suppose the answer is to teach yourself in a sense.....

I dunno I just sorta understood things the first time out

Comment

Working...
                                X