X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
    Jack Bauer needs a...

Spoiler:
    hug...from the entire planet. Tony Almeida needs to die. When he took Jack's syringes and let him seize on the flippin' ground I wanted to punch him in the face! It wasn't right, Tony. You will die this season, Jack will see to it.

OH! SO very happy that Renee is okay! Yea! I love her and Jack...together!!

Anywho.

End of rant...
    I completely agree!

Spoiler:
    If there was even the tiniest doubt in my mind about Tony, it was gone when I saw his face as Jack climbed out of that helicopter...and then I knew he was going to hurt my Jack! EVIL TONY!!! *Whack whack whack with Siler's wrench*

Yes, I was glad Renee was okay! I'm not sure I ship them together, but she's pretty cool.

Still waiting for Kim to change her mind and save Jack....
    sigpic

Comment

i'm still stuck on the Zack not in bones anymore.. let alone wrap my head around 24!!!
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I completely agree!

Spoiler:
        If there was even the tiniest doubt in my mind about Tony, it was gone when I saw his face as Jack climbed out of that helicopter...and then I knew he was going to hurt my Jack! EVIL TONY!!! *Whack whack whack with Siler's wrench*

Yes, I was glad Renee was okay! I'm not sure I ship them together, but she's pretty cool.

Spoiler:
        I don't think Renee is in any condition to be shipped at the moment. Poor girl. But yes, BAD, EVIL Tony! You go squish now!!

Kim's husband looked like a nice guy too! And baby Terri! *sniff* She'll change her mind, I know it. Someone will call her and she'll be all, "I'm a grown up, I choose to try!" It'll be good.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          I completely agree!

Spoiler:

And about Kim...

Spoiler:
          I SO knew she would have a husband and a baby...I can sense the fluff...really, it's scary.

Comment

Hey Brooke, when do you finish your student teaching? When is graduation? Give us the details please!
            sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

I had a nice surprise today! I was on my conference period at school, and all the sudden there's this guy at my door. I'm thinking 'Gee, that looks like my dad, but I know that's not my dad, because it couldn't be my dad, because he wouldn't be here.' But it was! His job had sent him on another trip, and he stopped by on his way to say hi. I live about 2.5 hours from home, so it's not normal to have a family member show up. It was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                I had a nice surprise today! I was on my conference period at school, and all the sudden there's this guy at my door. I'm thinking 'Gee, that looks like my dad, but I know that's not my dad, because it couldn't be my dad, because he wouldn't be here.' But it was! His job had sent him on another trip, and he stopped by on his way to say hi. I live about 2.5 hours from home, so it's not normal to have a family member show up. It was nice.
                too bad it wasn't a nice young man come to sweep you off your feet eh Jena?

Comment

Awww that's cute... and I was hoping the first few sentences that you finally got your hot guy and that I would go to your wedding in the future No old cat lady...but there went my hopes and dreams!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    too bad it wasn't a nice young man come to sweep you off your feet eh Jena?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Awww that's cute... and I was hoping the first few sentences that you finally got your hot guy and that I would go to your wedding in the future No old cat lady...but there went my hopes and dreams!
                    Nah, I still plan on being an old cat lady!

Comment

hmmmm...maybe I can send Fr. Mark Noonan over to you.....he's a nice honorable guy.....no....wait....that wouldn't work....number one he's a priest and number 2 he's deathly allergic to cats.....why yes I am evil.....

Comment

You do...hmmm..should I otherwise send a cat man to you?!?! so you can become a cat lady with a cat man!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be in San Antonio tomorrow evening (regional competition on Saturday)! Any shippers going to be in town?
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

You do...hmmm..should I otherwise send a cat man to you?!?! so you can become a cat lady with a cat man!
                            Thanks, but I think I'll be a single cat lady.
                            Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                            I'm going to be in San Antonio tomorrow evening (regional competition on Saturday)! Any shippers going to be in town?
                            No...but I wish!

Comment

I would love to come...but I'm in the wrong country atm

J/K

Awww...but together is more fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

I wish! That would be awsomeness!

No...but I wish!
                                Aww, our cats could play together! We could set up kitty play dates!

I would love to come...but I'm in the wrong country atm

J/K

Awww...but together is more fun!
                                Not for Jena...

AND...You education peeps out there...I know what Jena's answer will be...but I just need some help right now. Did you ever feel so discouraged while looking for a J-O-B? I feel so discouraged right now, I just want to cry, in fact I have cried, and just now I almost had a panic attack. I am just so scared that no school will want me...Did you guys ever feel that way? As if no one would hire you...ever? I'm sure that it happens in every job field, but I don't know, it just seems more 'personal' in teaching, because we are teaching the future of our nation, and our world. It's like, why do the two girls that are ST with me both have jobs and I have...nothing? Just wondering...my self-worth is not looking too bright right now, sorry for the pity party...

Comment

Working...
                                X