Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    your speech is kinda slurred there...I think you've had enough missy....
    I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
      I don't know what you're talking about.
      just teasing you about getting MORE wine....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
        just teasing you about getting MORE wine....
        I have no memory of that which you speak.

Comment

I thought of a very "family" thing to do! Looking through photo albums!

I have an idea for a game... PM or email me a baby photo of yourself. I will then start a game thread and put them up, and everyone has to guess which member of the ship family it is
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

I have an idea for a game... PM or email me a baby photo of yourself. I will then start a game thread and put them up, and everyone has to guess which member of the ship family it is
            When would you want them by? I couldn't do it before the holidays.
            sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
              (((Seahen))) We've been missing each other on the thread!

I'm getting evaluated this week. I'm a bundle of nerves. I do okay in the classroom, but add a principal or even another teacher and I'm a mess! Thank goodness I have good kids in all classes this quarter.
              I got evaluated a couple of weeks ago. It was all good. *whew* I know you'll do fine!! I can't wait for the break so I can take a breather and prepare for the spring. Being a new teacher is really a trial and error thing!

Cute idea! I may take you up on the offer.

Comment

Wait... there's wine here?
                *looks around*

Wait... I hardly ever drink. Much. Oh, well...

*Nad has entered a make no sense at all, while posting competition *
                (And, yes, I do post here on occasion, just not very often )
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I think that's a nice idea
                  (That's my way of saying that I'd love to see everyone's baby pictures )
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi Shippers,

Neep that sounds fun, count me in

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                      I have no memory of that which you speak.
                      then I'd say you DEFINITELY had a little too much.....

Comment

That sounds kind of neat.....don't have any baby pics on me at the moment though

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Thank you, thank you *blows kisses to Jann*

Don't worry - there was nothing to understand. I just felt like tap dancing
                          Lol ok this is the right place to do that

Aw that's a cute idea...certainly since I have already a baby-picture of myself on the computer

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I think that's a nice idea
                          (That's my way of saying that I'd love to see everyone's baby pictures )
                          The same in here

And YAY ..bought myself a soundcard for the computer...luvely only problem now is that I can put it loud coz everyone is sleeping...including myself
                          sigpic

Comment

Eileen! Super idea! Will try to send you one when I get home from work (for now...I am SOOOOO late)

catch ya later, shippers

...and watch yourself, Seahen...behind every closed door...I will be waiting
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Eileen! Super idea! Will try to send you one when I get home from work (for now...I am SOOOOO late)

catch ya later, shippers

...and watch yourself, Seahen...behind every closed door...I will be waiting
                              I'm not scared...

Teal'c will protect me.

Comment

Just finished baking another batch of cookies. Several more to go. But taking a break from the kitchen for now. Got to plan for my Survivor finale tonight!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X