Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Squares of sponge cake with chocolate icing and coconut... usually served with whipped cream. Mmmm.
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3...ingtonsqq5.jpg
    O.M.G! Damn the diet! I must have lamingtons!

Comment

We actually have another name for it It looks like 'Turks Fruit', what is translated into Turkish fruit But it isn't fruit, it is extremly sweet and I love it

yummm

And I never wore those sandals, but then I never wore sandals unless those sandals you have to go into the sea those plastic thingies

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
        O.M.G! Damn the diet! I must have lamingtons!
        Now, now! Think exercise instead! lol!
        sigpic
        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
          Now, now! Think exercise instead! lol!
          Damn! Can I revoke your authorization to nag me for one night?

Comment

People, if you're gonna nag each other, can you put it in spoilers? I don't like my goofing off to be bothered by nagging.

*runs and hides*

Comment

sigpic
              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

UhSir: I wasn't kidding at all, I got red for posting my POV on being OT honestly... must say I feel again so loved

and that is what they call a family ship thread eh... meh

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Today on the way to the final stage of my job interview I took a photo of an old fashioned telephone box in the middle of the city with my phone and sent it to a friend... he responded favourably, replying with how fond he is of that phone box and the memories it holds.

All I know is that whenever I see it, I think "ugh... you really can see right into it" and swear never to drink jaegermeisters on New Years eve with a certain friend again. Good think he remembers it fondly.

Ok for me, "off topic" seems to mean random rambling.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                      UhSir: I wasn't kidding at all, I got red for posting my POV on being OT honestly... must say I feel again so loved

and that is what they call a family ship thread eh... meh
                      I'm so sorry about that. I'll never red anyone. I've made that my personal vow. I did it a few times long ago but it was pointless because they were trolls. But never in the shipper thread! And NEVER on a shipper!!! LOVE and HUGS!

Comment

I'm so sorry about that. I'll never red anyone. I've made that my personal vow. I did it a few times long ago but it was pointless. And never in the shipper thread! And NEVER on a shipper!!! LOVE and HUGS!
                        Oh it's okay, I am kind of used to it actually, I know it is sad to get used to something like that but it isn't the first time and I am sure it will not be the last time... I tend to not always agree with everyone else and I tend to say what I wanna say whenever I wanna say it

I hate being in a box and agreeing with everyone I tend to jump out of it and that sometimes give people not liking it...I survive

I tend to give reds to people who are just being nasty and mean to others and people who post spoilers when it has been said to put spoilertags

Comment

Today on the way to the final stage of my job interview I took a photo of an old fashioned telephone box in the middle of the city with my phone and sent it to a friend... he responded favourably, replying with how fond he is of that phone box and the memories it holds.

All I know is that whenever I see it, I think "ugh... you really can see right into it" and swear never to drink jaegermeisters on New Years eve with a certain friend again. Good think he remembers it fondly.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2972/10025004wx9.jpg

Ok for me, "off topic" seems to mean random rambling.
                          random is good
                          rambling is better

old fashioned telephone box...

I feel so old.
                          I'm not gonna ask for an elaboration on that memory. LOL!

Comment

Red in the ship thread? That's just wrong!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

random is good
                              rambling is better

old fashioned telephone box...

I feel so old.
                              I'm not gonna ask for an elaboration on that memory. LOL!
                              You don't want to know.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

You don't want to know.
                                But I *do*

Comment

Working...
                                X