Clear All

I love Christmas markets I love them!!! okay sorry just wanted to say that

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      Oh Seahen! *huggles*

Potatohead eating, eh?

So much gutter...so much icky gutter

Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!

Oh, and Jann! Hooray for your return to the family thread. It was so good to see you home!!!

The words and gutter should NOT be combined. Ewww...

My bday was good. I had a baked potato.

Comment

1) Brooke Thank you. It isn't getting really better...she doesn't even remember her operation...but she still as sweet and nice as always(only forgetting alot of stuff)

2) Seahen I hope you had a wonderful Bday as well...did you get any cool presents that you wanna talk about? Or cool stuff?

3) Eve I've never been to a christmas market...but if it's anything like a normal one it should be cool!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
          1) Brooke Thank you. It isn't getting really better...she doesn't even remember her operation...but she still as sweet and nice as always(only forgetting alot of stuff)

2) Seahen I hope you had a wonderful Bday as well...did you get any cool presents that you wanna talk about? Or cool stuff?

3) Eve I've never been to a christmas market...but if it's anything like a normal one it should be cool!
          I had a good birthday thank you for asking. I got a Rachael Ray cookbook and a cutting board. I think my mom and sister are trying to tell me something. Nothing else really of note, oh except one computer game--SimSocieties. I like city building type games. The best part of my Bday was watching my nephew run around all excited about Santa already. He's 2 and a half so this is the first christmas where he understands that Santa's coming! We also watched Evan Almighty last night and it was pretty funny.

Comment

lol Seahen...they want you to cook eh
            Oh I love the sims as well but haven't played it in AGES! Building stuff is cool IMO. But sometimes a race game too

aww sounds like a very cute nephew
            sigpic

Comment

Oh I love the sims as well but haven't played it in AGES! Building stuff is cool IMO. But sometimes a race game too

sigpic

Comment

I like the Sims too. This game I just got is more SimCity than the Sims. I'm still at my sister's so I can't play it 'til I get home.

My nephew is very cute. He was just telling me not to play with a santa candle as it's "dangerous". I've been trying to get him to recognize SG-1. So far, I've got him able to recognize Carter and Teal'c but he keeps getting confused between Jack and Daniel. I'm trying to get him to realized that Daniel wears glasses so we'll see how that goes. Sometimes the show's a little to scary for him though so I have to be careful what I let him watch.

Comment

Hello Peoples!

I used my Friday night to clean, this morning to do grocery shopping, the afternoon to do present shopping. Not done by a long shot and the house is still not all clean.

My youngest broke her glasses Friday (of course when there is no money for it) and so I made her an appointment. Just as I sat down, my glasses fell apart! Oh no!

Edit: I forgot to tell you about my dream! I was a school and replicators were crawling all over the place. We had to find the source, and it turns out the Ancients used some sort of substance from a group of trees in our courtyards. It was a weird dream, but no SG1 in it, just replicator bugs.
                  Last edited by gater62; 15 December 2007, 12:40 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

gutter is good, gutter is one of the best things that can happen!

Thank You...I just couldn't stay away...but I will be spotty there...coz life is really really busy...example today: work, granny, Christmas shopping, now home...then food,...etc...you get it
                    (((((jann and her granny))))

I hope your ganny gets better soon too.....we currently have a winter storm warning in effect for pretty much the entire weekend.....supposed to snow steadily form basically now (i.e., it's started snowing already) until around 7 AM monday morning....they say we could get like 20 inches....

hmmmm....*ponders the prospect of eating food cooked by Seahen*......*runs to grab the alka-seltzer*.......

*runs and hides*

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                    Hello Peoples!

I used my Friday night to clean, this morning to do grocery shopping, the afternoon to do present shopping. Not done by a long shot and the house is still not all clean.

My youngest broke her glasses Friday (of course when there is no money for it) and so I made her an appointment. Just as I sat down, my glasses fell apart! Oh no!

Edit: I forgot to tell you about my dream! I was a school and replicators were crawling all over the place. We had to find the source, and it turns out the Ancients used some sort of substance from a group of trees in our courtyards. It was a weird dream, but no SG1 in it, just replicator bugs.
                    Perhaps it is a Goa'uld conspiracy to destroy all Tau'ri ocular magnification devices....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      (((((jann and her granny))))

I hope your ganny gets better soon too.....we currently have a winter storm warning in effect for pretty much the entire weekend.....supposed to snow steadily form basically now (i.e., it's started snowing already) until around 7 AM monday morning....they say we could get like 20 inches....

hmmmm....*ponders the prospect of eating food cooked by Seahen*......*runs to grab the alka-seltzer*.......

*runs and hides*

Perhaps it is a Goa'uld conspiracy to destroy all Tau'ri ocular magnification devices....

That's it! No Baked Potato-head for you! I'll have you know I make a very good stew. And don't forget the ol' family recipe for Spaghetti (which I think my dad got from a tavern somewhere so maybe ol' family recipe isn't quite the right term).

I'm not a bad cook, I just don't have many opportunities to cook.

Comment

RRARRRARARARA!!!

(the musical rant begins)

RARARARARRRAA!! That's about all I have to say about Santa! The whole Ho ho ho thing started off as something stupid and was blown out of proportion into something that was seventy million times stupider!!

fa lalalalala lalalalala

It makes small children ask why Santa is not allowed to say it - and seeing as most people think it's beacause of the whole prostitiute thing...well - you see the difficulty

fa lalalala lalalala

the end
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          RRARRRARARARA!!!

(the musical rant begins)

RARARARARRRAA!! That's about all I have to say about Santa! The whole Ho ho ho thing started off as something stupid and was blown out of proportion into something that was seventy million times stupider!!

fa lalalalala lalalalala

It makes small children ask why Santa is not allowed to say it - and seeing as most people think it's beacause of the whole prostitiute thing...well - you see the difficulty

fa lalalala lalalala

the end
                          I know what you mean. I get the same way when people call concrete cement.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post

That's it! No Baked Potato-head for you! I'll have you know I make a very good stew. And don't forget the ol' family recipe for Spaghetti (which I think my dad got from a tavern somewhere so maybe ol' family recipe isn't quite the right term).

I'm not a bad cook, I just don't have many opportunities to cook.
                            that's OK....I can make my own french fries.....nice and tasty....low points too....comes form a Weught Watchers recipe.....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              that's OK....I can make my own french fries.....nice and tasty....low points too....comes form a Weught Watchers recipe.....
                              Fine! No Taco Soup for you! (And it's a weight watchers recipe too!)

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                                Fine! No Taco Soup for you! (And it's a weight watchers recipe too!)
                                LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X