• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldn't have said it better Jack!!!

W00H00!!

look what the doc left in my pm box!!!

teehee!!

i can tell it is going to be a great year already!!!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Here seems like the safest place to tell you ... ::Builds up her courage::

I was the sole altar server today. For the first time EVER and it was only my, maybe, fourth time actually serving! And I was told by the hardest priest who doesn't hand out compliments readily that I did a good job! ::Faints::

*Apparently*, I am the first female altar server my church has ever had ... I feel so young And I'm really not ... (Okay well to some of you I am )

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post

I was the sole altar server today. For the first time EVER and it was only my, maybe, fourth time actually serving! And I was told by the hardest priest who doesn't hand out compliments readily that I did a good job! ::Faints::

*Apparently*, I am the first female altar server my church has ever had ... I feel so young And I'm really not ... (Okay well to some of you I am )

Adrianne
        congrats AP!! nice job!!

teehee!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!

Comment

Awww thats's so sweet happy new year to u too Myn! (((hugs)))

Oh and srry for calling u a silly girl last night Adrianne... can I blame it on the alcohol too? Oh and Congrats! Thats great news!
          Last edited by Ronja; 01 January 2007, 05:06 PM.

Comment

THANKS FOR A GREAT TOURNIE GG & AINTY!!

Have u thought anything on what the new one is gonna be about?

Comment

That's great, Adrianne! What exactly does it mean to be alter server? Do you help with communion/mass? Are you in charge of the candles and bible and stuff sitting on the altar? Do you wear a special robe?

Comment

Congrats Adrianne! ... I know it's seems like an easy job to outsiders, but there's so many procedures in the altar that should be followed and I think I saw one or two mistakes every week, but it's kinda cute in a way... these boys/girls are trying their hardest to remember & do it propely, so I always appreciate all they've (and the suppers, the choir) done by staying until the end of the closing hymn & clap my hands even if I'm the only one doing it.
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Hear Ye Hear Ye

Let the new Tourney begin!!! Rules are on Page One!!! or LINK HERE!!

as always your input to improve things is accepted and appreciated!!!

teehee!!
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                    HAPPY 2007 ALL!!!!!

and gee aww shucks!!!! *shuffles feet* *bites lip* thanks guys!!! ainty tis humbled b4 the great tourney masters!!!! but gg & i had great inspiration and guidance and the best of models!!

and MYN dear --- the thread would not have been the same without yah!!!! hopefully you will stick around for the next one!!!
                    Yup, you both did great!! :thumbsup:

*MAJOR blush* ..... garsh.... thanks, ainty. *big hug*

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post

Adrianne
                    Wow, Adrianne! That's awsesome! Congrats! *'nother big hug*

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    Awww thats's so sweet happy new year to u too Myn! (((hugs)))
                    *aaaaand aNOTHER big hug*

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                    Hear Ye Hear Ye

Let the new Tourney begin!!! Rules are on Page One!!! or LINK HERE!!
                    Yay! Sounds fun! *giggle* I love the ***VOTE CHANGE -- DON'T!!!
                    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

ok Ainty's first two nominations

1. She Will Be Loved -- Maroon 5 -- 2002
                      2. Fix You -- Cold Play -- 2005

teehee!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!

Comment

SGA theme song

That's all I like from this decade. Everything else is pre 1930. Some are pre 1830!

Comment

You two are insane. 100 options????

.... Insane.

Now - what's my itunes top 10 played?
                          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Oh.. are we including themes too? Isn't there enoug songs already to choose from...maybe?

oi will have to thing about this for a while.... I'm sure I'll forget half of them anyway once I've posted

Comment

My first two (these won't be in order):

1. Lifehouse - Hanging by a Moment
                              2. Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything about You

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

meh I've got some....(never posted here before )

"Just to Feel that way"- By Taylor Hicks
                                "Faraway"- Nickleback

that's about it

Comment

Working...
                                X