This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
    9. "I've been watching you" by Rodney Atkins (seconding, I need to second at least once, and I love this song! )
    10. "Travelin' Soldier" by Dixie Chicks
    Yay!
    Oh, I love that one! It makes me cry...

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    3. Have You Forgotten - Daryl Worley (seconded!!)
    4. I'll Take You Back - Brad Paisley (ditto!!)
    5. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood ('nother ditto!!)
    6. Hurt - Jonny Cash (I can't believe I forgot it!!)
    7. Travelin' Soldier - Dixie Chicks (seconded!!)
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
      That's 1999 otherwise I'd nominate half the songs off that album.

I've been thinking about nominating some songs off of Darren Hayes solo album -Spin. But since that would probably be the only songs I would know and/or like in this tourney, I didn't think it would be fair to nominate and then not really vote.
      Rats!! I thought it was 2000 - oh well, that's one I'll keep up my sleeve for the next tourney.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
        Round 0

1. White Flag by DIDO
        2. I Try by Macy Gray (2nd ??)
        3. Breathe by Melissa Etheridge (2nd ??)
        4. Home by Michael Buble
        5. Wake me up when September ends by Green Day
        6. Believe me by Fort Minor
        7. Ever the same by Rob Thomas

erm... I'll have to think for the rest... this is soooo hard ! *glare at Ainty & GG*
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Happy Birthday L-Jade!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
            Okay, I'm a little confused. Adrianne are you changing your votes? or are you Ronj? I'll second both Kelly songs...

Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
            Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
            Savin' Me - Nickelback
            Yes! I've caused confusion, my job here is done! :;Dances::

I went to bed. I didn't know what changing my vote would do so ... I decided to wait and see ... So now I don't have to change my vote, I guess.

(Which is good because "Because Of You" is such a strong & personal song for me ... Up to six or seven months ago it really was my song so relistening to it and watching the video was actually kind of difficult so the fact that I don't have to second it, I feel better about!)

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Songs that need another vote

Who Am I by Casting Crowns
              WHAT?! No! BRAT SECONDED THAT!
              Don't make me cry

No one likes my songs

Songs that are through - don't vote for these anymore.

Amarillo Sky" by Jason Aldean
              And, and, and, and I said I can't second that one ...

This is so hard ... I sorry GeeGee.

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

You know what's so great about this thread

Even though we can't get some of our favorites in because those darn rules we can still talk about 'em and share 'em ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                  WHAT?! No! BRAT SECONDED THAT!
                  Don't make me cry

No one likes my songs

And, and, and, and I said I can't second that one ...

This is so hard ... I sorry GeeGee.

Adrianne
                  It's okay, Adrianne. This should all be fixed. Let me know if it is not.

And just so you know, I have a 10 day intercession class, so I'm working on this after studying for that, and it's very likely that I'll make more mistakes. Sorry.
                  Last edited by Gate Girl; 03 January 2007, 09:13 AM.
                  46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                  sigpic
                  Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

It's okay, Adrianne. This should all be fixed. Let me know if it is not.

And just so you know, I have a 10 day intercession class, so I'm working on this after studying for that, and it's very likely that I'll make more mistakes. Sorry. :O
                    You're crazy. It's a good thing you took the psych class. You can talk yourself through it

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

GateGirl What If by Kate Winslet is through, Callista 2'd it (u even wrote it twice on the list lol)

Oh and I 2'd Adrianne You're crazy! wow good luck girl!

Oh and also could u take Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit of the list (I'm the one who voted for it) and I'm so tired of the damn song! Sorry hon! Thank you! *hugs* I'll go edit my post...
                      Last edited by Ronja; 03 January 2007, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post

have some more snow dear -- maybe it will cool yah off!!! and yup!!! "3" is always such a lovely number!!

welcome back!!

teehee!

*sigh* butt!! "2" is good too!!!
                        THANKS!!! It rained here last night, so the weather has become "bearable", but your snow always help""" teehee!
                        And 2 is indeed great!!!! That smile..... ahhhhhhhhhh.....

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                        Oh no that one is much to small your boss wouldn't even notice it Here try this one instead

Hmm I wonder why that area pops up automatically when u zoom in
                        OHHH.... MYYYY....*faints!*.... *wakes up to a pond of drool*... *looks at the monitor*.... *faints again*.... *drowns in drool*.... RIP!

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                        His shoulders? Who considers the shoulders?Adrianne
                        Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                        Guys have shoulders? No can't say that I'm much for it either... now abs... *heavy sigh* arms... and eyes .... *G* *swoons*

Really? But ... he's got no hair...
                        PS: I meant further down...
                        Shoulders, ABS *drools*, arms, eyes, smiles, hair (as up or down as you like ), how the hec* can I concentrate in work now?????

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                        YOU feel old?!?!? I've just read through the nominations and I don't know a single one of these songs!!! I don't listen to the radio! I don't have an iPod!! Apparently I only shop in stores that play music from the 80s!!! Call me in April when you're ready to do the 80s decade....then I'll have something to say. (PLUS I'LL BE 40!!!!)....Is that a clock I hear ticking? Yes, 2007 is the year of the big 4 - 0!!!! tick, tock, tick, tock.....
                        Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                        Wow - we could be twins - except I'm older than you.
                        Don't you worry, I just read an article in a magazine yesterday that said that the 40s are the new 20s: you can have a great body, look fabulous, but also have all the experience that no 20-year-old can have.

Embrace your age and enjoy!!!
                        Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                        (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L-JADE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AH! Thanks to a much distrubing msn convo ehem I remembered another song that I love!

9. Everything Burns - Anastacia feat. Ben Moody (1'st vote)
                            Last edited by Ronja; 03 January 2007, 09:47 AM. Reason: I cant count :P

Comment

I spend so much time catching up with this thread that I don't have time to even consider my votes....
                              So, how can I justify posting here????

Comment

I have to introduce you to this song ... I love this song

So Long Self by MercyMe. I love this song because it's a breakup song to yourself. It's hilarious to me. I just love it ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X