Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buenos Aires...Plaza de Mayo...

Addy: This is so cool...*grins* Can you get us a private tour of the Presidential Palace?
    Darling: Maybe. *smirks*

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
      Hi guys is MasterJack around here today?

MJack: *beams in* You paged? A V.I.P. on my day off?

Walter: *hands coffee* Verona, sir.
      MasterJack: Oh...for her I can be here a while.

Comment

Whoa! Hot tubs empty race yer!

Comment

You go ahead Sparky maybe later. MJ *Kisses* There was no need to call you in hope I have not ruined your day off, You work to hard as it is. Wont keep you from any plans just hoping you are still free 4-6 June I'm sorry not to get back to you sooner and understand if you have plans now. *Looks up at MJ hopefully* Sips coffee Walter you are amazing my favourite Starbucks blend Verona how did you know?

Comment

You go ahead Sparky maybe later. MJ *Kisses* There was no need to call you in hope I have not ruined your day off, You work to hard as it is. Wont keep you from any plans just hoping you are still free 4-6 June I'm sorry not to get back to you sooner and understand if you have plans now. *Looks up at MJ hopefully* Sips coffee Walter you are amazing my favourite Starbucks blend Verona how did you know?

Walter: They pay me to know things, ma'am. *nods, heads off*
            MasterJack: Howdy. *kisses Verona* I'm free those days as long as we attend Sal's graduation party in here on the 5th. We just need to drop in for a little bit.

Comment

Vala: *beams in wearing hot pink bikini, climbs into hot tub, sits on his lap, kisses* Good morning, handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Walter: They pay me to know things, ma'am. *nods, heads off*
                MasterJack: Howdy. *kisses Verona* I'm free those days as long as we attend Sal's graduation party in here on the 5th. We just need to drop in for a little bit.
                That won't be a problem gives me reason to justify buying a new outfit. So what plans for the rest of your day? Bank holiday here and breaking with tradition we have sunshine.

Comment

That won't be a problem gives me reason to justify buying a new outfit. So what plans for the rest of your day? Bank holiday here and breaking with tradition we have sunshine.

MJack: I'm in charge...Addy and Cammie are both away...Sheppy's due back today...I fly tomorrow...so...I'm thinkin' I'll stick around the house...maybe BBQ. You wanna come over? We're gonna be partly cloudy...max out around 70F/20C...somethin' like that.

Comment

Vala: *beams in wearing hot pink bikini, climbs into hot tub, sits on his lap, kisses* Good morning, handsome.
                    *Blushes a rosy pink and winds arms round Vala*
                    Morning nice way to start the day even if it is getting to be lunchtime on my clock Ermm not expecting company as you can tell can you pass me some shorts

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap13.jpg
                      MJack: I'm in charge...Addy and Cammie are both away...Sheppy's due back today...I fly tomorrow...so...I'm thinkin' I'll stick around the house...maybe BBQ. You wanna come over? We're gonna be partly cloudy...max out around 70F/20C...somethin' like that.
                      That sounds good Sparkey has found some thing to keep him out of trouble *nods towards hot tub and smirks* So should I bring beer or cake got both in the fridge.

Comment

in hot tub...

*Blushes a rosy pink and winds arms round Vala*
                        Morning nice way to start the day even if it is getting to be lunchtime on my clock Ermm not expecting company as you can tell can you pass me some shorts
                        Vala: No need. *kisses* I'm not the bashful type. *winks*

Comment

That sounds good Sparkey has found some thing to keep him out of trouble *nods towards hot tub and smirks* So should I bring beer or cake got both in the fridge.

MJack: She loves raspberry beer if you've got that. *grins*

Comment

in hot tub...

Vala: No need. *kisses* I'm not the bashful type. *winks*
                            Yeah I got that, but I was thinking more along the lines of youngsters dropping by un-announced kinda thing *pulls Vala closer and kisses neck*

Comment

AoT Cam & Vala...

Spoiler:

Comment

AoT Cam...

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X