Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Wendy: *tingles at his touch* I think that sounds like a very good idea. *kisses*
    RECam: *pulls her onto his lap, deepens kiss, morphs hand through her shirt* Beam us to your room.

Spoiler:
    He's yours for as long as you want him. Just let me know when he's available again.

Comment

Danny's room

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Danny: Take as long as you want. *guides her to the bed*

Evie: *smiles, removes her coat and outer shirt, then takes off Danny's pants*

Danny: Uhhh... we have all night.
      Evie: What I have in mind will probably take all night. *pulls the covers back on his bed, gently pushes him to sit, kneels in front of him*

*censored activities*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Sure! I am. *winks* But we have to go to my place. Early morning for me. *play pouts*

Jay: Good. As long as you're at home, I'm off the hook.

Spoiler:
        Okay!

REDan: I'm all yours. *kisses Neelan* Beam us out any time.

Spoiler:
        Just let me know when he's available again. Thanks.

Comment

RECam: *pulls her onto his lap, deepens kiss, morphs hand through her shirt* Beam us to your room.

Spoiler:
          He's yours for as long as you want him. Just let me know when he's available again.
          Wendy: *let's out a small sigh, continues kiss, beams them to her room*

Cupcake: I'm outta here too. Later, Lounge! *beams home*

Spoiler:
          Thanks. Will do.
          Last edited by DJgirl; 20 May 2008, 04:22 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap14d.jpg
            REDan: I'm all yours. *kisses Neelan* Beam us out any time.

Spoiler:
            Just let me know when he's available again. Thanks.
            *grins, looks up at Jay*

Hey, I said I was off the hook as long as you were at home. Go ahead. Take him away.

'K! *takes REDan's hand, beams them both directly to her bedroom*

Alpha can kick the "boy" out in the morning. I just hope Evie's home by the time he's off patrol tomorrow. *beams home*

Spoiler:
            You got it, Addy!

Comment

RWendy: I think today went well. *nibbles RCam's ear*
              RCam: Me, too, sweetheart. Just one more thing. *gets on one knee* Now that I'm on patrol and can support us...will you marry me?
              RWendy: Yes. *pulls him in for a deep, passionate kiss, beams them home*

Comment

Replicant House West...

RCam: *lets go of RWendy* One moment. *gets box, hands it to her*
                RWendy: *opens box, smiles* It's perfect! *kisses and hugs him*

Spoiler:

RCam: *slides the ring onto her finger, guides her until they are on the bed*

Censored Activities

Comment

Danny's room

Danny: *collapses backwards and catches his breath* Whoa.
                  Evie: *climbs up next to him, pushes his shirt up, caressing his chest and leaving kisses and nips up his stomach until his shirt is off* Next part. *lies next to him, running her hands over him in a light massage, reveling in softness of his skin*
                  Danny: *bites his lip in an effort not to interrupt*
                  Evie: *continues the rubbing up his arms, down his sides, all the way to his toes, then sits up next to him* Help me off with my clothes?
                  Danny: *smiles, slowly strips her until she pushes him back down*

*more censored activities*

Comment

Neelan's room....

*rolls off REDan* Whoa. *catches breath* That is not what I had been planning on doing for dinner.
                    REDan: I didn't disrupt your plans, did I?
                    NO! *giggles* I didn't actually have any plans, but... would you care for some dinner? I could have Alpha bring us a tray.
                    REDan: *nods* Sure. And water. I thought you were going to pass out after all that panting.
                    *giggles again, texts Alpha, get reply* He'll bring us some pizza, salad, beer and water in about half an hour. *kisses REDan's neck, snuggles up next to him*

Comment

Encrypted Message

To: Addy

Spoiler:
                      The weapons test went well this morning. Johnny flew my wing and RCam did lounge duty today instead. Oh...and he proposed to RWendy and she accepted so he might want to change his scheduled leave dates. RSam is analyzing the data now. Enjoy your time with CJ. See you when you get home. xx

Comment

Danny's room

Evie: Do you have candles?
                        Danny: If there aren't any in that drawer, I'm sure I can find some.
                        Evie: *opens nightstand drawer, pulls out a book of matches* Nope.
                        Danny: *rolls over, looks inside* Huh. Well, we'll find some. *stomach growls* Maybe we should get something to eat, too?
                        Evie: Ooh, good idea. I forgot all about that. *smiles on the verge of a giggle*
                        *a tray is beamed in with steak fajita wraps, two tall bottles of water and three column-shaped candles*
                        Evie: *erupts in giggle fit*
                        Danny: *looks up* Thanks! *sets tray on bed* Wrap?

Comment

Neelan's room....

MMmmm... good dessert! *licks her lips, kisses REDan*
                          REDan: I know of a better one. *winks, takes up position between her knees*

*very censored activities*

Comment

Sal's Room...

Kyan: What time does your exam begin? *gently rubs her back*
                            12.45, but my nerves have already kicked in...*snuggles in closer* Kinda...
                            Kyan: *smiles* You'll do fine. How about we take a bath to calm your nerves? And then...
                            ...we go find a time machine, *sits up* go back in time and stop me from taking Finnish A1? *grins*
                            Kyan: *chukles, pulls her up with him* I was thinking more along the lines of lunch. *nods* Much easier. *winks*
                            Oh...*sits on edge of the bath tub* I guess we could have lunch *nods, smiles*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Neelan's room....

Alpha: *walks in, nudges Neelan*
                              What?
                              Alpha: Alarm?
                              What?! *sits up quickly, looks at clock* Crap!

REDan: *smiles in the dark*
                              *jumps out of bed, gathers clothes, heads to shower*
                              Alpha: *folds his arms* Hey. Evil CopyBoy.
                              REDan: *rolls over* Hmmmm?
                              Alpha: You can go home now.
                              REDan: Okay okay. You don't have to say it twice.
                              Alpha: Good. 'Cause I'm leaving and Cub's gonna make sure you actually go home. *beams up to the D-II*
                              Cub: *walks in, folds his arms, waits for REDan to dress and beam home*

REDan: Kind of overprotective, aren't you boys?
                              Cub: *just waits*
                              REDan: *dresses, beams home, snickering*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Neelan's room....

Alpha: *walks in, nudges Neelan*
                                What?
                                Alpha: Alarm?
                                What?! *sits up quickly, looks at clock* Crap!

REDan: *smiles in the dark*
                                *jumps out of bed, gathers clothes, heads to shower*
                                Alpha: *folds his arms* Hey. Evil CopyBoy.
                                REDan: *rolls over* Hmmmm?
                                Alpha: You can go home now.
                                REDan: Okay okay. You don't have to say it twice.
                                Alpha: Good. 'Cause I'm leaving and Cub's gonna make sure you actually go home. *beams up to the D-II*
                                Cub: *walks in, folds his arms, waits for REDan to dress and beam home*

REDan: Kind of overprotective, aren't you boys?
                                Cub: *just waits*
                                REDan: *dresses, beams home, snickering*
                                MasterJack: (on intercom) Nicely done. Kiss Sexy Super Brat for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X