Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...002_large1.jpg
    Kit: Now Cub, why so possesive? Poor Sal.

*takes half a step forward, in front of Sal* Protective, not possessive.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Lorne never's quite done it for me... *keeps eyes on Kit* An evil? Now that'd be something. Or a Cam. Ya'll are the type to take charge right? He would be threathened by that...
    Alpha: An evil Cam might suit your needs then. Try taking RECam out for a test drive. I'm sure he'd be game. "Drive a Dex nuts? Sure!" *chuckles*

Comment

Lorne never's quite done it for me... *keeps eyes on Kit* An evil? Now that'd be something. Or a Cam. Ya'll are the type to take charge right? He would be threathened by that...

Kit: Cam clones are really too annoying, you don't want one of those. Iffy has two now, so difficult to bear. You should get a Ba'al. I coould clone myself for you.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cast/out87.png

Alpha: An evil Cam might suit your needs then. Try taking RECam out for a test drive. I'm sure he'd be game. "Drive a Dex nuts? Sure!" *chuckles*

Ducky: *beams home, beams back in* Atleast Pixie got one of these from the training... *Waves gun at Kit* Hi again.

*grins* I'll ask him sometime. Thanks for the suggestion Alpha. *peeks around Cub to keep eyes on Kit* That's a nice robe...
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Neelan's

*beams in, grinning* I'm home! *looks around, no one responds* Huh. *checks time* Don't think they'd still be at one of the memorial services.

I thought there were a bunch of people here?

Usually there are. We can check the feeds, see where--
          *both are beamed out*

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/og500bl71.jpg
            Kit: Cam clones are really too annoying, you don't want one of those. Iffy has two now, so difficult to bear. You should get a Ba'al. I coould clone myself for you.
            Oh! Now that'd be...
            Ducky: No Sal. Isnt there that rule, clones dont visit homes with Ba'als?
            There is?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Alpha: *phone beeps, checks* Hang on a sec. *activates beam*

*Neelan and Kamuela are beamed in*
              HERE you are! *hugs Alpha, goes back to Kamuela, holds his hand*

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cast/out87.png

Kit: Is that what we are calling it this week. *waves hand in dismissive manner* Yes well. Ducky no need to wave your gun around. It was Kat that caused such a stir that one day not me. I am peaceable.
                sigpic

Comment

Ducky: Hey Neelan *blows kiss* Uh, Neelan's friend...Sal say hi to Neelan.
                  Hey Nee *waves* Oh who's the cutie?
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oh! Now that'd be...
                    Ducky: No Sal. Isnt there that rule, clones dont visit homes with Ba'als?
                    There is?
                    Kit: She would not be visiting, since the new Ba'al clone would live w/ her. Help prtect her from Nibbles and such.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/bscap3751.jpg
                      Kit: Is that what we are calling it this week. *waves hand in dismissive manner* Yes well. Ducky no need to wave your gun around. It was Kat that caused such a stir that one day not me. I am peaceable.

Ducky: Just playing it safe. *nods* It's on stun, not going to kill you.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

RFruitie: Hi, Neelan. *hugs* Did you have a good time in Maui? *looks at Kamuela* And who is this handsome fellow? *smiles*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...cret2026qb.jpg
                          Ducky: Just playing it safe. *nods* It's on stun, not going to kill you.

Kit: Well and good, Iffy would be very upset if you killed me. Besides myself and Kat would never harm Sal, we like her. You on the other hand are marginal, you need to grovel more.
                          sigpic

Comment

*looks around* Hey. Lots going on in here. I wonder if introductions should wait?
                            Alpha: *checks out the new guy* No. I think we're good for introductions. *stands, walks over to Kamuela and holds out his right hand* Alpha. Neelan's go-to guy.

Evie: *dashes over, takes Alpha's left hand, squeezes* And I'm Evie. *grins*

Sam--er, Kamuela if you prefer. I understand there are quite a few Sams around here. *shakes Alpha's hand firmly*

*looks up at Ducky and everyone else* Everyone, this is Kamuela. We met in Maui. *grins* Feel free to introduce yourselves. *whispers to Kamuela* I'll explain about evils and replicants and the rest later. *winks*

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/1011baal31.jpg
                              Kit: Well and good, Iffy would be very upset if you killed me. Besides myself and Kat would never harm Sal, we like her. You on the other hand are marginal, you need to grovel more.

Ducky: I wouldn't kill anyone. Murder is bad and all. *nods* And the groveling bit is a kinda hard, failed that class.
                              *giggles*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Kit: She would not be visiting, since the new Ba'al clone would live w/ her. Help prtect her from Nibbles and such.
                                Alpha: I think Ducky's concern is that none of Addy's clone or Wendy's would be able visit them anymore. They have strick "no Goa'uld" rules. *smirks, retakes his seat*

Comment

Working...
                                X