Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
    L!Clones' lair...

SourThang: *evil grin, reaches over and grabs the ties out of the bag, hands one to L!Vala* You take the left, I'll get the right! *takes his arm in her hand, kisses his bisep, then up to his wrist before tying it to the bedpost* Metal too, won't be too easy for him to break. *winks*
    L!Clones' lair...

Nibbles: *cranes neck, tugs at strap* Okay *tugs harder* Metal...That's going to be hard...*looks at Sour andL!Vala* How come she isn't tied? *nods at Sour*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Danny: Nope. *goes for more coffee*
      Toss me a coke? Please? *smiles* Come watch, it'll be good. They've tied down Nibbles! *smirks*
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tbAQOcap10.jpg
        Cammie: I'm just off ten days of leave. *winks*
        well, that'll do it.

Comment

L!Clones' lair....

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          L!Clones' lair...

Nibbles: *grins* Leather ties? Lady has style*runs hand along her hip and slips under her shirt* Who's getting tied?
          L!Vala: Of course, can't have my pretties looking drab. *licks chest* Oh and getting tied... well...

L!Clones' lair...

SourThang: *evil grin, reaches over and grabs the ties out of the bag, hands one to L!Vala* You take the left, I'll get the right! *takes his arm in her hand, kisses his bisep, then up to his wrist before tying it to the bedpost* Metal too, won't be too easy for him to break. *winks*
          that would be you. *grins wide* Oh yes the manacles... handcuffs are too simple. *slips off, trailing a hand by waist, open drawer* Ah, here they are. *slips back into bed, straddles chest, hands one pair to SourThang* Make sure the skin is covered by the leather, we wouldn't want him to chafe too badly.
          banner by Stef

Comment

GLD: Aww, why not Danny? You can come and sit inbetween me and Sal. I don't have to take off for an hour yet. *smiles*

Danny: Thanks, but I'm fine over here. *blows kiss*

Comment

L!Clones' lair...

Nibbles: *cranes neck, tugs at strap* Okay *tugs harder* Metal...That's going to be hard...*looks at Sour andL!Vala* How come she isn't tied? *nods at Sour*
              L!Vala: *smirks* Oh don't worry she'll have her turn. But it's best to share the fun... at first.
              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                well, that'll do it.

Cammie: You wanna slide under the table for a while? *blows kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                  L!Clones' lair....

L!Vala: Of course, can't have my pretties looking drab. *licks chest* Oh and getting tied... well...

that would be you. *grins wide* Oh yes the manacles... handcuffs are too simple. *slips off, trailing a hand by waist, open drawer* Ah, here they are. *slips back into bed, straddles chest, hands one pair to SourThang* Make sure the skin is covered by the leather, we wouldn't want him to chafe too badly.
                  L!Clones' lair....

Nibbles: *tugs harder* This is going to make things hard...
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Toss me a coke? Please? *smiles* Come watch, it'll be good. They've tied down Nibbles! *smirks*

Danny: One moment. *goes to fridge, gets Coke, brings it to Sal* Here you are.

Comment

L!clones' lair...

L!Clones' lair....

SourThang: No we wouldn't. *attatches the manacles over the strap*

L!Vala: *smirks* Oh don't worry she'll have her turn. But it's best to share the fun... at first.
                      SourThang: Don't worry, big boy. You'll enjoy this.

L!Clones' lair....

Nibbles: *tugs harder* This is going to make things hard...
                      SourThang: That's the point. Don't want you escaping before it's time! *winks*
                      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...usAQOcap9d.jpg
                        Danny: One moment. *goes to fridge, gets Coke, brings it to Sal* Here you are.
                        *smiles up at him* Thank you!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tbAQOcap11.jpg
                          Cammie: You wanna slide under the table for a while? *blows kiss*
                          sure *smirk*
                          nice and dark under here.
                          and guess what i'm all warmed up already

Comment

L!clones' lair...

SourThang: No we wouldn't. *attatches the manacles over the strap*

L!clones' lair...

Nibbles: Escape? I'm not on planning on going anywhere *shifts* Staying for the whole ride *grins*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

L!clones' lair...

L!Vala: Wonderfully put darling. *snaps manacles shut, hangs key by bed post* Now I think we're going to have rip these bothersome clothes off.
                              banner by Stef

Comment

L!Vala: Wonderfully put darling. *snaps manacles shut, hangs key by bed post* Now I think we're going to have rip these bothersome clothes off.
                                L!Clones Lair

Nibbles: I would've loved to help you remove yours *shifts more, tugs again*

Spoiler:
                                dinner
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X