No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*puts on shirt to get lunch* I can't believe the girls let me down!
    Alpha: Maybe they're only good luck for you. *winks, follows her to kitchen*

Imp: *beams in from the D-II* Hello, everybody! What's for lunch?
    *smacks his arm, then hugs* Don't know yet. I might send you out for pizzas! *giggles*

Comment

Fruitie: *goes into the kitchen, looks around* Oh goodie, stuff to make sandwiches. *pulls out bread, turkey breast and mayo*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

L!Vala: Did someone say food?! *perks* Ooh sounds wonderful! *heads to the kitchen* I'll have a sandwhich, but if anybody get pizza let me know!
        Isa: Definitely, I'm getting rather peckish too.
        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
          L!Vala: Did someone say food?! *perks* Ooh sounds wonderful! *heads to the kitchen* I'll have a sandwhich, but if anybody get pizza let me know!
          Fruitie: *makes sandwich for L!Vala* Here you go, gorgeous!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

*finds chips, crackers and peanut butter* I'm just gonna snack. Anyone want chips? There's two kinds here.
            Alpha: We'll be back in a bit. *takes Evie's hand, beams out*
            Imp: Was it something I said? *snickers*

Comment

*digs through pantry* Already had dinner. Could do with dessert...Hey where would the strawberries be? Fridge?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

SourThang: Nibbles, hon. As much as I'd love to stay here with you, I really have to go get ready for my shift later today. I'll see you tomorrow morning. *kisses*
                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

EDSam: Hmm...maybe this new font color isn't the right choice for me. I didn't know it was taken.

ECam: I wouldn't worry about it. *puts on shirt* Later, lounge! *beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                    SourThang: Nibbles, hon. As much as I'd love to stay here with you, I really have to go get ready for my shift later today. I'll see you tomorrow morning. *kisses*
                    Nibbles: Bye Sour *kisses* I'll see you tomorrow. 10am your time. *grins* Have a safe flight
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap1sam.jpg
                      EDSam: Hmm...maybe this new font color isn't the right choice for me. I didn't know if was taken.

Fruitie: I think you should keep it. It's a great color on you. *smiles* Bye, ECam.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        *digs through pantry* Already had dinner. Could do with dessert...Hey where would the strawberries be? Fridge?
                        Yeah. Fridge. Hey, EDSam... how about a darker orange?

Comment

Nibbles: Bye Sour *kisses* I'll see you tomorrow. 10am your time. *grins* Have a safe flight

SourThang: *gives him one last kiss* Till tomorrow then. *waves to the Lounge* Bye everyone! *beams out*
                          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOcap1sam.jpg
                            EDSam: Hmm...maybe this new font color isn't the right choice for me. I didn't know it was taken.

I think that colour looks great on you! For you...However it's worded.

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            Yeah. Fridge. Hey, EDSam... how about a darker orange?
                            *opens fridge* Oooh and whipped cream and chocolate sauce too. *grabs items, bumbs door closed* Anyone else want some?
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*opens fridge* Oooh and whipped cream and chocolate sauce too. *grabs items, bumbs door closed* Anyone else want some?
                              Cub: You gonna let me feed you? *winks*

Comment

EDaniel: If you would just let me pick your color, you wouldn't have to second guess yourself.
                                EDSam: How about this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X