Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
    In BR1

StudMuffin: I believe I was right here! *runs his finger down Sal's chest and stomache stopping at the edge of her pants*
    BR1:

*giggles* Then by all means, keep going *kisses*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...unday0805a.jpg
      Nibbles: I was told you were looking for Sal. Put the gun down. And Bunny is worried that you are going to do something stupid. As usual. And you wouldn't want to make your owner look bad, now would you?
      That ain't my gun, Nibs... *winks at GLD* Anyway, She's used to being made to look bad, so she'll get over it. Bunny's a tough lass! *grins*

GLD: And I'm a very slow learner when it comes to things like that! You'll have to explain it to me a few times! *giggles*

*moves closer to GLD* Good job I'm patient too then, isn't it? And very particular when it comes to paying close attention to detail...
      I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
        That ain't my gun, Nibs... *winks at GLD* Anyway, She's used to being made to look bad, so she'll get over it. Bunny's a tough lass! *grins*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ryplotting.jpg
        *moves closer to GLD* Good job I'm patient too then, isn't it? And very particular when it comes to paying close attention to detail...

Nibbles: GLD be careful. This one is a nutcase. *shrugs* I'll be over at the bar...
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Wendy: *beams into Lounge with Fruitie* Afternoon everyone!

Fruitie: Hello everyone!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Cub: *beams in once more* I'm gonna be distracting Bunny... for the rest of the evening. *smirks, beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/150.jpg

Nibbles: Hey Wendy, Fruitie *blows kisses to both* How're you two gorgeous ladies?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ryplotting.jpg
                GLD: *giggles* Well, what's the first lesson?

BR1:

*giggles* Then by all means, keep going *kisses*
                In BR1:

*slowly removes Sal's pants placing kisses all the way down her leg..stopping before he gets to her feet* Don't want to get kicked...yet! *moves his way back up*

Censored Activities
                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/306realworld109.jpg
                  Nibbles: GLD be careful. This one is a nutcase. *shrugs* I'll be over at the bar...
                  Oh I think I can handle him!! *winks*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/150.jpg
                  *waves* Hi Wendy, Hi Fruitie!
                  GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                  Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/reunion52.png
                    Nibbles: Hey Wendy, Fruitie *blows kisses to both* How're you two gorgeous ladies?
                    Wendy: Hey Nibbles!! We were hit with the same snow storm GLD was(we only live about an hour away from each other), so I am cold and tired from shoveling. There is a ton of snow outside, so I thought I would come to the Lounge since I can't go anywhere else.

Fruitie: *looks over at Nibbles* Hello there darling. *blows kiss back* Got any hot chocolate over there? I am a little cold myself. *winks*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Oh I think I can handle him!! *winks*

*waves* Hi Wendy, Hi Fruitie!
                      Wendy: Hi GLD! *waves back*
                      Fruitie: Hiya! *waves*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

GLD: *giggles* Well, what's the first lesson?

Well, first of all, it's important to remember that I'm a bit bigger than other clones out there... *grabs GLD by the waist and pulls her in close to him* ...and firmer... *grins and lifts her up*.... and I like to play rough.

Very rough...

*faintly, from the Playground* Weary! Get your rock hard butt back in here!

Yeah, yeah, busy now, not listening... *winks at GLD*
                        I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                        Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

My stupid idiotic dog just got out. The little *bleep* can stay gone for all I care right now!! Grrrrrr. Weary, I need a hug!!!
                          GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...unslinger2.jpg
                            Well, first of all, it's important to remember that I'm a bit bigger than other clones out there... *grabs GLD by the waist and pulls her in close to him* ...and firmer... *grins and lifts her up*.... and I like to play rough.

Very rough...

*faintly, from the Playground* Weary! Get your rock hard butt back in here!

Yeah, yeah, busy now, not listening... *winks at GLD*
                            Rough huh? I can handle rough....lol. *rubs her hand down his chest* I see you are very firm!
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

Wendy: Hey Nibbles!! We were hit with the same snow storm GLD was(we only live about an hour away from each other), so I am cold and tired from shoveling. There is a ton of snow outside, so I thought I would come to the Lounge since I can't go anywhere else.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...roject/181.jpg
                              Fruitie: *looks over at Nibbles* Hello there darling. *blows kiss back* Got any hot chocolate over there? I am a little cold myself. *winks*

Nibbles: Of course there is hot chocolate. *winks* Whip cream or without? And a shot of baileys? Wendy do you want some? You look like you could use a pick me up
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/irresistible315.jpg
                                Nibbles: Of course there is hot chocolate. *winks* Whip cream or without? And a shot of baileys? Wendy do you want some? You look like you could use a pick me up

Fruitie: Just whipped cream please. *rolls tongue*

Wendy: I would love some, thanks. I will take a shot of Bailey's and whipped cream please.
                                Fruitie: Do you need help with that Nibbles? I would be more then happy to come over there.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X