• Show
Clear All

in Addy's room...

Addy: *flips them over, lets out a loud moan*
    Alpha: Too heavy?
    Addy: Nooooo...*shakes head, pulls Alpha closer*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Do you have to be at home tonight? I don't want to leave Neelan alone with Imp. He just doesn't know how to handle her when she's as... frisky as she is today. Can you come home with me tonight, or should we just hold off until this weekend? *bites lip*

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
        Um... Well lying down on the bed would be nice, I hope you don't mind it getting wet!! You have to stop getting so dirty or.. One second..Be right back

*walks out of Bedroom 2 to find MasterJack.. Looks around*

Anyone know where MasterJack is?? I have a Favor to ask him!!

MJack: What ya need, Snow Bunny?

Cuddles: *glares at ONTLLs*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../Michael69.jpg

Do you have to be at home tonight? I don't want to leave Neelan alone with Imp. He just doesn't know how to handle her when she's as... frisky as she is today. Can you come home with me tonight, or should we just hold off until this weekend? *bites lip*
          MJack: I can go with you...let's wait to see what Snow Bunny wants first. *kisses*

Comment

at Neelan's house....

HA! *finally gets Imp's pants off, starts chasing him downstairs* Hey! Get back here! I won! You owe me!

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...leAQOcap8d.jpg
              EDaniel: I like what's underneath it better.

HH: Figures. *scoffs, sips drink*
              SP: Hush, you. It's not like you weren't thinking the same thing.
              HH: Yes, but I'm more charming about it.
              SP: So you say. *rolls eyes*

Comment

At Cammie's...

Wendy: *beams in*
                Cammie: Hey, Sweet Lips.
                Wendy: Hi *smiles, crawls into bed and snuggles into Cammie's arms*
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Cuddles: *glares at ONTLLs*
                  Sorry Cuddles!!

Um.. MasterJack.. can you watch for my Rourke,your the only one who knows what he looks like! Just in case he comes over here!! If I am gone for a certain amount of time he come a searching!! You know.. He like me to check in with him Just keep him entertained if he comes here *walks over and kisses cheek * Thanks Handsome!! We should get together soon

Okay Cuddles you can talk to him now!! *shivers at the thought, walks back to Bedroom 2 and sees Johnny lying there..

Now where were we?? Oh yeah.. Itty-bitty Sponge bath!!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                    SP: Hush, you. It's not like you weren't thinking the same thing.
                    HH: Yes, but I'm more charming about it.
                    SP: So you say. *rolls eyes*

EDaniel: Hello...the E stands for 'evil'.

Comment

MJack: I can go with you...let's wait to see what Snow Bunny wants first. *kisses*

*tries not to squee* How 'bout now? *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        Sorry Cuddles!!

Um.. MasterJack.. can you watch for my Rourke,your the only one who knows what he looks like! Just in case he comes over here!! If I am gone for a certain amount of time he come a searching!! You know.. He like me to check in with him Just keep him entertained if he comes here *walks over and kisses cheek * Thanks Handsome!! We should get together soon

Okay Cuddles you can talk to him now!! *shivers at the thought, walks back to Bedroom 2 and sees Johnny lying there..

Now where were we?? Oh yeah.. Itty-bitty Sponge bath!!
                        Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...S/FH150001.jpg

*tries not to squee* How 'bout now? *grins*
                        MJack: Jonas knows what he looks like.
                        Jonas: (on intercom) I'll keep an eye out.
                        MJack: Good man. *sets code for transport* Beam us out when ready, Cuddles.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...leAQOcap9d.jpg
                          EDaniel: Hello...the E stands for 'evil'.
                          HH: Oh, don't even get me started...
                          SP: Hottie, Fruitie's monitoring. Maybe you'd like to go over to the comms station and say hi.
                          HH: *seethes* Stupid evil Daniel clones. *walks over to comms*
                          SP: I shoulda found him a girl first. But you didn't have to antagonize him. *giggles, then walks up to EDaniel and rubs his arm* I think I might like what's under your sweater too. *smirks*

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                            HH: Oh, don't even get me started...
                            SP: Hottie, Fruitie's monitoring. Maybe you'd like to go over to the comms station and say hi.
                            HH: *seethes* Stupid evil Daniel clones. *walks over to comms*
                            SP: I shoulda found him a girl first. But you didn't have to antagonize him. *giggles, then walks up to EDaniel and rubs his arm* I think I might like what's under your sweater too. *smirks*
                            EDaniel: *wraps arms around SP* Yes, I did. *kisses*

Comment

MJack: Jonas knows what he looks like.
                              Jonas: (on intercom) I'll keep an eye out.
                              MJack: Good man. *sets code for transport* Beam us out when ready, Cuddles.

Cuddles: *grins and takes MJack's hand, beams both to Neelan's*

at Neelan's house....

Cuddles: Let me just.... *runs downstairs, sees Imp and Neelan are gone, runs back upstairs, listens at Neelan's bedroom door* Perfect. They're in for the night. Would you like a drink? Unless Neelan drank it all, we should have some beer, as well as bourbon and scotch. *heads towards kitchen*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                Wendy: Fruitie, I am going to Cammie's for the night.
                                Fruitie: Okie dokie. I am going to monitor for a little while longer.
                                Wendy: Okay. Good night.
                                Fruitie: Night!
                                Wendy: Good night, Lounge!*beams out*

HH: Hi, Fruitie. You're monitoring tonight?

Fruitie: Yes, darling. So much going on today, I didn't have the time to stop by tonight.
                                HH: No big deal. It's nice to see you at least. And I hope you'll have a better day tomorrow.
                                Fruitie: Thanks, darling. It's good to see you too. Things are just so hectic before a party.
                                HH: I agree. *glances to SmartyPants* And some clones don't make it any easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X