Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/MaeveBran/Shanks/Scourge1.jpg
    Spacey: So what do you feel like doing? It is so rare that I have free night that I don't know what I want to do?

Fruitie: Gorgeous, I will do whatever you want to do. Tonight will be all about you. Do you want me to come over there or are you coming here?
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Family%20Ties/187.jpg
      Fruitie: Beefcake...look, Erin is here with that handsome clone of hers. *waves* Hi Erin!!!
      Beefcake: Hey Erin, hey HH. How's it going?
      Erin: *waves back* Hi Fruitie, hi Beefcake! Have a good time with Spacey, Fruitie! He looks cute
      HH: *rubs Erin's shoulders*
      Erin: Oh, that feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        There are so many clone names around. It's hard to keep track of the free ones.
        That's what the Meet Our Clones thread is for!

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
        Random . . .

Don't know who he is but I thought he was hot!
        Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
        Thanks Addy! I knew I recognized him. He was the bad guy in National Treasure.
        Yeah, he was Shepard's "general" in The Game Looks like I've seen him in National Treasure, Numbers, & 24, too But "hot"? Oh and he was A bad guy in NT.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          That's what the Meet Our Clones thread is for!

Yeah, he was Shepard's "general" in The Game Looks like I've seen him in National Treasure, Numbers, & 24, too But "hot"? Oh and he was A bad guy in NT.

Beefcake: Hey Neelan. You are looking extra pretty today.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Ties/199.jpg
            Beefcake: Hey Neelan. You are looking extra pretty today.
            Hey, Beefy... why you so flirty today? Clone nip for lunch? Nice pants though

Cub: That would be my guess. He didn't even see me come in with you.

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Family%20Ties/202.jpg
              Fruitie: Gorgeous, I will do whatever you want to do. Tonight will be all about you. Do you want me to come over there or are you coming here?

Spacey: I'll come over there. Maeve says Wendy can return me Saturday afternoon. She has plans.
              sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Hey, Beefy... why you so flirty today? Clone nip for lunch? Nice pants though

[http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...alworld111.jpg

Cub: That would be my guess. He didn't even see me come in with you.

Beefcake: Sorry Cub, I didn't mean to be rude. You don't like my flirty side Neelan? I am hurt.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                  http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/MaeveBran/Shanks/Offthegrid1.jpg
                  Spacey: I'll come over there. Maeve says Wendy can return me Saturday afternoon. She has plans.
                  Fruitie: Okay, I'll beam you over now. Thanks Maeve, he will be back Saturday.

Beefcake: Have fun with your boyfriend.
                  Fruitie: Oh I plan too. See you later. *walks out to meet Spacey*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

[B]Hey, Beefy... why you so flirty today? Clone nip for lunch? Nice pants though
                    So where doe one find clone nip? Any side effects? Because I think I'd like a supply of that stuff.
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Ties/107.jpg
                      Beefcake: Sorry Cub, I didn't mean to be rude. You don't like my flirty side Neelan? I am hurt.
                      Oh, I adore your flirty side... and every other side, too... but since I just had a rum-and-Diet Coke for dinner, my clones won't trust me in the Lounge alone... plus, I'm already getting sleepy. I think I'd better go watch last night's Eureka while I can. *kisses Beefcake, beams home with Cub*

Comment

Wendy: This was a very pleasany surprise. I wasn't expecting you home until next week.
                        Darling: Oh I still have some things to take care of over at Addy's but she went off with Ares, so I thought I would come home.
                        Wendy: I am so glad that you did. *kisses*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Kate was great in Bionic Woman!

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                            Oh, is that who's moaning? I was wondering about that. And why would Addy go off with an evil clone? Aren't they, you know, evil?

I'm okay, glad to get home from work and visit the Lounge. *whispers* I know it's been like a week, but you got Sheppy home alright, didn't you? I remember Cammie setting up a remote timer or something.
                            Sheppy: Yes, Erin, my dear. I am here...got home right on schedule. *blows kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              To: EDSam

Karen just advised me that Addy is in the City. She is well and unharmed. We will notify you immediately if that changes. xx

End message
                              Sheppy: Hey, Cammie, Sam, we got a message!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                Sheppy: Yes, Erin, my dear. I am here...got home right on schedule. *blows kiss*
                                Oh, good, I knew you were resourceful, Sheppy *blows kiss back*

Well, good night Lounge. I should try putting myself to bed.

HH: I think I can help you with that, sweetheart *kisses hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X